Swingers, a-arms, rollers, cylinders, etc

I'm getting ready to drive back down to my place in NC and need some $$ for this big ass trailer....

So,, 1) Any size/finish swingarm I have here will be 110 shipped for HQ'ers

2) White or black chain rollers will be 25

3) Stock set of A-arms, 125 shipped (all 4)

4) One set of cylinders, one needs a sleeve $100

5) One full topend kit with fresh powdercoating inc. pistons $250 (1 week delay while I get down there, that's where they are)

Have you any pictures on here anywhere so I could see what your swingarms look like?

Not any good ones, let me know an e-mail, and I'll send some over.

let me know when you get back ,talked to my buddy he will wait till you get back for a round house.

Cool, I'll get on it first thing upon arrival. Size?

let me know when i can have it because i will wait for a plus 2 round housing swinger

Same timeframe. Thanks.

I'm leaving probably Thurs/Fri, going to have 4-5 days internet downtime while getting everything there, in order, and getting power/cable company out for imternet hookup.

What size swingarm would work best for my bike? Have stage 2 ported 370. What else would I need to purchse on top of the swingarm to get it to work?

Depends on what riding you are doing with it... I have a couple stock carrier 2's..

Depends on what riding you are doing with it... I have a couple stock carrier 2's..

I ride in the dunes and trail ride as well. Very minimal drag racing just for fun, nothing to serious. I might step up to a bigger motor in a year or so, maybe a cub motor. I just know with the stock swing arm and paddle tires the front doesnt stay on the ground in any of the first 4-5 gears.

Got any pics of those PCed cylinders? Fresh rebore? Ever run? How much over? Come with pistons and gaskets? ANy porting? Very interested, lemme know,

Jay

64mm bore, very fresh, mabye 15-20 hrs. The P/C is new never run. No porting, comes with pistons, no gaskets (have them never used, but cannot locate)

Pics.. let me look. For 100 extra I'll throw in a second set that needs a sleeve in 1 cyl..