::FATTIES AND AXLE PENDING SALE::

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

bump!

frame deal fell through so its back up for grabs. fatties and silencers, axle still pending and motor is pending payment. evrything else is still available. make me an offer on this stuff i need it gone.

Hi I am interested in the seat. Pleae PM me a price shipped to 85297. Thanks

will do.

sushee - did i send you the pictures of the pipes and silencers already? theres a few people i sent em to but dont remember if i sent em to you yet??

will do.

sushee - did i send you the pictures of the pipes and silencers already? theres a few people i sent em to but dont remember if i sent em to you yet??

STILL WAITING ON PICS..SENT A PM WITH ADDY AS YOU REQUESTED. STILL INTERESTED.

STILL WAITING ON PICS..SENT A PM WITH ADDY AS YOU REQUESTED. STILL INTERESTED.

::FATTIES PIPE'S, SILENCERS, AND REAR AXLE SOLD::

still have a bunch of stuff left. nice chrome six-pac rack, wiring harness, and a few other things as listed in the first post. still have another full set of pipes, frame, a-arm conversion new int he box, radiator, hubs, steering stem and other stock stuff.

• 2 weeks later...

BUMP!

i still have a few things left... frame, a-arm conversion, pipes, seat, radiator, rear linkage, and so on. taking all offers on this stuff. i need it gone! pm me your offers.

I finally got the STUFF! The box looks like it has been through a war but all is well. I am happy.

The pipes are nice. I was gonna have'em refinished but I think they are nice enough I will just run as is for a while.

The axle is from a different year and has a 4 bolt sprocket where mine has 6. It has the small carrier where mine is twice as big. I am sure the axle will fit in my carrier though. I will have to tear it down and see about the bearings and hubs and stuff. It will bolt up to my swing arm as is. If push comes to shove, I will just swap the whole thing out to get through our upcoming trip to LS, OK.

As I said, I am happy! :biggrin:

Except for a hitch with UPS, this deal went very well. I would recommend alisn4x4 as a reputable seller! :thumbsup:

Same here! I got my motor today and it was just as described. I would definitly recommend him. :beer:

thanks guys. glad we were able to help each other out!

Do you still have the A arm conversion kit?

If so how much?

Thanks

yes, i still have the conversion kit. pm me.

joneser4u- i beleive you pm'd me on it. ill get you a price shipped when i get home today.

tedd1- told y aman! im glad you like em... hope you enjoy them on your trip and thanks for the buisness.

alright. i still have a few items left and im gonna look to liquidate. you want something PM me on it to see if i have it and ill make you a good deal.