New setup running but clutch problems

Hey guys, Im having problems with my clutch, its from FAST, its his hd clutch with hd springs, its installed and according to Jeff is adjusted properly, What its doing is not disengaging all the way, basically when you roll to a stop with the clutch in the rpm sags some and you cant get it in neutral, seems to disengage about mid lever but then seems not to grip well, there is some noticable clutch slip with the lever all the way out. the lever freeplay is about .040-.060 and I have the arrow on the clutch arm aproximately 1/8 towords the mag side past the arrow on the top case. Jeff says thats where he would put it, i removed the cover and adjusted it to line up exactly arrow to arrow and it operates the same, any ideas? the factory rubber o-rings are in place, should they have been removed? I have tried to give a thorough explanation of what it does, any help would be great!!! :thanks: Ryan