Where to buy shrink wrap

Im not going to argue with you, but Im seriousley ive never got charged for it. I send tires for like 25 bucks, and they have never told me anything about that 5 bucks. Maybe the store I go to forgets or something. Im not going to tell them though! LOL

Yea the UPS stor im talkin to will wrap it for like 5 bucks, then an additional fee of 10 bucks handling. Man, anyway to make a buck. Thanks for all the good ideas! Im guna buy a roll of shrink wrap.........

So USPS has no problem taking some tires/rims just stuck in a plastic bag and tapped? Any clue what the shipping price usually is on a set of rims and tires?

I sent a set to Denver for 22 bucks and a set to Connecticut (SP?) for 28 bucks. The ones I got in a garbage bag were just wrapped in about 3 bags, taped up and sent.

OK im in a bind here. The post office (has the cheapest rates) does not have a box for me to ship my tires (front and rear sets). I know u can ship them in shrink wrap, who knows where i can get some?? please chime in asap!!! thanks......

check out ULINE great place for all your shipping needs..

Its not required, but I like doing it for who bought the stuff from me. Mainly if there is rims, I would feel like an ass If I send some tires/wheels and the wheels got scratched up because I didnt have them wrapped. Thats why I do it.

Its not required, but I like doing it for who bought the stuff from me. Mainly if there is rims, I would feel like an ass If I send some tires/wheels and the wheels got scratched up because I didnt have them wrapped. Thats why I do it.

That makes sense, I was thinking just tires. Never shipped wheels though.