tors.

husky

First off I know that their is other post with the same q's but they answered their own q's before they got a answer so here I go. I am rebuilding the shee right now and all I have left is the tors removel kit. Problem is I ordered it from Vito's 3 weeks ago and still have not received it. I called vitos and I was told it would be another 3 at least because they are out.

Now time for the q. Can I disconnect the tors box (electrical) and still adjust the idle with the box until mine comes in..Im dying to go ride and this is mainly all im lacking. Thanks for any input.

what are u talking about??

do u have the whole stock TORS system still hooked up as of right now? black box still plugged in and plugs on both carberator tops plugged in?

why dont u just leave eveything alone untill u get the kit in the mail.. and ride it with the tors still on right now??

what are u talking about??

do u have the whole stock TORS system still hooked up as of right now? black box still plugged in and plugs on both carberator tops plugged in?

why dont u just leave eveything alone untill u get the kit in the mail.. and ride it with the tors still on right now??

I do not have the black box, that is my problem or I would leave it be.

Thanks for any input guys.

I do not have the black box, that is my problem or I would leave it be.

Thanks for any input guys.

Since you don't have the black box just unplug the tors wires on top of the carbs. And you will still be able to ride it until the kit comes in.