banshee 4 mill plate?one more time!

I'd find a new builder, if you can.

Not going to look on Vito's site, I believe you, I've just never heard of anyone running an upper plate...I'd think your chances of leaking are way worse up top where all the compression happen vs. on the bottom.

Get your cylinders ported for the correct stroke height, then get stroker domes cut to your spec.

You'll have to mock the motor up to get the proper squish angle...

Its actually not an upper plate, its an extra thick head gasket for use with the stock head, I think the proper route to go would be a noss head or similar with .110 cut domes and 795 series pistons with stock base gaskets and the matching port work, should be strong and reliable!

Its actually not an upper plate, its an extra thick head gasket for use with the stock head, I think the proper route to go would be a noss head or similar with .110 cut domes and 795 series pistons with stock base gaskets and the matching port work, should be strong and reliable!

The problem, I think, My jugs have a racelogic stage 3, exhaust was at 90% of bore

If they're at 90% of their bore...it might be easiest to start over.

Get a set of used Jugs off Ebay....start with them, preferably with some life left in them, .040 or less taken off.

It would suck to go through all this work, pay the money and spend the time, only to pop a motor with no life left in it.

Just my .02..