windrock in west tn.

tngrob420

windrock is having a large jamboree this weekend this is very short notice but they have dirt drags and alot of 4x4 stuff last year i think it was about 3000 ppl. showed up if anyone lives close i highly reccomend it its $15 a day and 74000 acres to ride u can buy a map and all trails are marked its the best around here well worth going to also they have camp grounds and a restraunt its great.

Edited by tngrob420

new to the Q also anyone live close to southwest va. or east tn. always looking for some riding with people who aint on 4x4 quads dodnt see very many shees in my area anymore mostly 4x4 quads and 4pokes I have a 485 cheetah and my son has a 240 big bore with a 3 mil stroke on his blaster im putting banshee +2 a-arms spindles and hubs on his blaster this weekend and next week we will be doing modifing a round housing banshee swinger for the rear but let me know if anyone close by so we can do some riding

new to the Q also anyone live close to southwest va. or east tn. always looking for some riding with people who aint on 4x4 quads dodnt see very many shees in my area anymore mostly 4x4 quads and 4pokes I have a 485 cheetah and my son has a 240 big bore with a 3 mil stroke on his blaster im putting banshee +2 a-arms spindles and hubs on his blaster this weekend and next week we will be doing modifing a round housing banshee swinger for the rear but let me know if anyone close by so we can do some riding

same here not many shees left around here mainly 4x4 and 4pokes ,honestly i cant stand them and their bragging over the 450's but it all stops when we out on the pavement :biggrin: . windrock has a site windrockatvclub.com you would like it all types of terrain and also some good sight seeing if u ever in this area let me know it be nice to ride with some 2strokes for a change