Full Set of A Arms top and bottom

Hey guys I am new to the site and just thought I would try this out I have a great set of A Arm that I am taking off my banshee to put a drag front end on it. So I would like to sale them make me a offer on them on what they are worth if anyone is interested in them!!

Thanks

welcome :

rule #1 put location in all 4sale titles or at least in the post :thumbsup:

:blink: :ohmy: :yelrotflmao: :shoothead: now we know you have 3 names

like i said you guys have screwed my name up on here and i havent dont a thing i have one name BansheeDragRacer and that is it my brother now has 2 so there you go i havent ever screwed anybody and done anything and because he has now i cant sale anything and i think that is wrong very wrong. so i told him to put them on there for me so nobody would know i have no bad feed back or anything as a matter of fact i have hardly done any buisness on here so i mean why screw me over because of someone else, it wasnt a accident i know theshee and he knows im a good guy we have sold him some plastics and so i just wanted him to know that i was jlm0511's brother and that he can contact me for the arms!

Ive talked to these guys on the phone before and they are nice guys. I cant see them screwing anybody over. In fact, i was going to buy another set of plastics from them, just dont have the $$$ to do it now. IMO these are good fellas.

Ive talked to these guys on the phone before and they are nice guys. I cant see them screwing anybody over. In fact, i was going to buy another set of plastics from them, just dont have the $$$ to do it now. IMO these are good fellas.

thanks alot man i really apreciate it and i understand the 2 guys being mad about getting there stuff late but i had alot going on with my daughter and all and yeah i dont want to screw nobody!