fox shox

chevrolet banshee

If you can fork out the 1500 for them i can honestly say they they are one of the best shocks money can buy. I only say this from reading and iv yet to hear anything bad. One other thing there only for an LT setup so thats another 1000 =[ if i had that kinda money i would be rolling protrax fox right now but i don't... hahahahaha

they dont come with springs?

They are nitrogen sprung (no mechanical springs).

I am pretty sure that is what is going on my triple's frame. :thumbsup:

I can probably come up with a contact at fox that should be able to give you decent pricing (still alot of money).

i just lockedup the cost of a seat of them hole shit :blink: :blink:

They are the lightest shock on the market for an OEM style Banshee suspension and they offer considerably better performance than a Marvin Shaw shock.

I suppose it all comes down to what that's worth to you. In most cases a TCS, Works, or Elka solution is probably more reasonable for most folks. :thumbsup:

ok how are theas

atv_pair_pro_series_black_widow_1202x700.jpg

I have never used them myself, but Works shocks are known to be an extremely good product for their cost. BenBB onhere has a pretty good relationship with Works and he may have even used those shocks before. The Black Widows are relatively new and I haven't seen anyone with them on here that I can recall.