Shave head .40

ban-shred

A guy has a shave head of .40 for stock size cylinder...i'm really ''beating''my shee so i'm not sure if i sould buy it or not...i know than when a banshee has porting the engine blown more often than with no ported cylinder...is it same thing with the head??i was first looking for a cool head but i don't think i need really so much cooling, my shee don't really overheat...so what should i do...wait for a cool head or take the shave head??

A guy has a shave head of .40 for stock size cylinder...i'm really ''beating''my shee so i'm not sure if i sould buy it or not...i know than when a banshee has porting the engine blown more often than with no ported cylinder...is it same thing with the head??i was first looking for a cool head but i don't think i need really so much cooling, my shee don't really overheat...so what should i do...wait for a cool head or take the shave head??

My head is .40.. Only problem I have is spark plugs not lasting to long. They dont foul but short due to compression. I use NGK but i am going to try a different brand.

My head is .40.. Only problem I have is spark plugs not lasting to long. They dont foul but short due to compression. I use NGK but i am going to try a different brand.

Never heard that one...

Have you tried closing your gap a little since compression is higher. I've heard of the flame kernal getting blown out by too much compression....but not shorting the plug itself out.

I agree....unless the head squish angle was recut to make up for the .040 mill...get an aftermarket head with domes properly cut.