2005 BANSHEE SPECIAL EDITION FOR SALE

2005 Banshee, super low hours. I baught a little less than a year ago brand new, put alot of money in it, and then never ride. DG front bumper, Pro Flow adapter, K&N intake, Nerf Bars, 280 main, FMF Pipes, FMF Boost Bottle. Shee has never been fliped or rolled, I rode around our pharm, not much wear and tear due to the low amount of hourse it has been ridden. To be honest the I payed top dollar for the quad so I am just trying to get what I can out of it, but I owe a little over 8,000 for it now, but I will take what I can. I am in the Air Gaurd and I am getting called up for Iraq, so I do not want the quad to sit for 2 years. EmAIL ME FOR PICK, quad is purple and black, other than a little dirt quad looks new, EMAIL OFFERS AND FOR PICS, let me know !

zach_breck@hotmail.com

Edited by ZachBreck

Holy crap $8000 for a limited edition shee is unheard of..well around my area anyways.. no more than an extra $500 compared to a non limited edition or a special edition. good luck with the sale.

More importantly stay safe in Iraq. Sucks that you're going. Come home in one piece

Holy crap $8000 for a limited edition shee is unheard of..well around my area anyways.. no more than an extra $500 compared to a non limited edition or a special edition. good luck with the sale.

More importantly stay safe in Iraq. Sucks that you're going. Come home in one piece

i will give you 2500 and i am from camden ohio i got an 03 SPECIAL EDITION with a cool head and pipes and some other thing for 2300 but i need a trail bike and i will give 2500

i will give you 2500 and i am from camden ohio i got an 03 SPECIAL EDITION with a cool head and pipes and some other thing for 2300 but i need a trail bike and i will give 2500

lmao. bradellingon... I'll give you $950 for your 2003?

-free bump, sounds like a nice bike, pics always help. GL with the sale.

Edited by Capone