The Banshee Zone website

Meat

i tried to send this in a PM to you meat, but your inbox is full.....

if youre looking for more hosting options, theres plenty out there. heres one that is 7 bucks a month for one year or 6 bucks a month for two years. http://startlogic.com/products_prologic.html

moving a site like yours is easy, since it doesnt have a database. or you could just start new if you wanted to use a system like wordpress to make adding new pages easier, and use gallery software to make putting up photos easier.

:shrug:

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

if youre looking for more hosting options, theres plenty out there. heres one that is 7 bucks a month for one year or 6 bucks a month for two years. http://startlogic.com/products_prologic.html

moving a site like yours is easy, since it doesnt have a database. or you could just start new if you wanted to use a system like wordpress to make adding new pages easier, and use gallery software to make putting up photos easier.

(sigh) I'm pretty well set on just lettin' her die out. If the site was goin offline in say November and I had all winter long to work on it I mighta changed my mind, but with spring time here and all the hobbies and activites I keep busy with, Im going to give up on the ol bansheezone. Besides all that, I'd have to switch my hosts again, and I thought it was easy the first time and let me tell you, I was so upset when I finally realized that I lost the site during the first transfer, I don't even wanna try that again. Its not so much the money part that is the deciding factor, even tho it does play a part, its a number of things that made me decide to let her fade away into history.

I'v had a lot of good memories with that website, I'm glad everyone enjoyed it too. There are alot of good people in this hobby and I'v seen it first hand with the hundreds of emails and guestbook sigs I'v received over the years. But its time. Please everyone take anything you want from the site and use it however you like.

Also, if anyone is interested, the URL www.thebansheezone.com will be avail soon.

i think i had found 'thebansheezone' before finding the hq on the net. it was a great site meat, i hate to see it disappear. but thanks for the time and effort you had put into it. hey you never know, maybe you'll resurrect it some day.

Meat your website reminds me the old time :biggrin:

Hell ya DMC your banshee was one of the first ones in the gallery. I had multiple pictures of yours, everytime you upgraded I changed or added pictures to your section. Hell ya man, alot of people seen your quad on the bansheezone i'll gaurentee that. I remember pictures in the snow with your yellow framed one.

i think i had found 'thebansheezone' before finding the hq on the net. it was a great site meat, i hate to see it disappear. but thanks for the time and effort you had put into it. hey you never know, maybe you'll resurrect it some day.

someone else can resurrect it, that would be cool. Turn it into the site it once was, make it less home-made lookin :biggrin: :confused: :biggrin:

maybe in a few years i'll play around with a website again....

Hey meat. Loved your website. Used to spend hours in the photo gallery and check out everyone's Shee. You had some good tech info that I used also. Just wanted to say thanks. Also the strippens and coal hill looked like a cool place to ride. Maybe i'll take the trip also. Thanks again.

:shrug:

Holy crap........your first post in a month! :ohmy:

Holy crap........your first post in a month! :ohmy:

:biggrin:

i was just trying to help, but like every other liberal i know, he wants someone else to do all the work for him.

.......that was for old times sake meat. :thumbsup:

:thanks: