Which nerf bars,pegs and heel guards

Bolo-Banshee

Most people like the AC pro-pegs with the heal guards. Aren't the cheapest thing in the world but ill probably pick a set up myself after i get the motor and suspension done. Anyways heres a link http://acracing.com/itemdetails.cfm?catalogId=49&id=1172 i will say this though look around first im sure you could get the a lot cheaper at another place.

Most people like the AC pro-pegs with the heal guards. Aren't the cheapest thing in the world but ill probably pick a set up myself after i get the motor and suspension done. Anyways heres a link http://acracing.com/itemdetails.cfm?catalogId=49&id=1172 i will say this though look around first im sure you could get the a lot cheaper at another place.

Those black ones are sick! I have to have them :evil:

The blacklines look amazing. :cool:

I think the diffrence in the New AC blacklines is they have a stainless steel peg area that can be replaced. Once you wear down the aluminum teeth on the older style propegs they're worn out and you either have to replace them or cut out the old alum peg and make some new ones to be welded in. ( or make some steel bolt on's like the new ones)

I actually just got the ac pro pegs with heel guards yesterday and they are sick. A little pricey($315 with shipping) but will worth the money. The only thing I dont like is that I could only get the nets in silver but a little die will take care of that. All in all well worth the cash.

Thanx everyone for the replys.Ive been looking at the ac's but I also forgot to mention I have a clutch lockout(Direct-Drive)and hell the damn brake had to be bent to fit,the facory peg had to be ground down a bit.So do ya'll think I will have hell with this set up or no?Why doesn't anyone make a full set-up,all in one deal.I love pro armor stuff,but they didnt offer much.E-bay looks good on some things,but I've seen if you pay a little exta on some things the quality is better.AC isnt cheap but they are nice.thanx for the help

Thanx everyone for the replys.Ive been looking at the ac's but I also forgot to mention I have a clutch lockout(Direct-Drive)and hell the damn brake had to be bent to fit,the facory peg had to be ground down a bit.So do ya'll think I will have hell with this set up or no?Why doesn't anyone make a full set-up,all in one deal.I love pro armor stuff,but they didnt offer much.E-bay looks good on some things,but I've seen if you pay a little exta on some things the quality is better.AC isnt cheap but they are nice.thanx for the help

Sorry I forgot,Is the ac's a full nerf bar as well as heel guard and pegs?I noticed they have netting but Im not sure.If so,Thats what im getting.