Philippos

Im going for the following upgrades

lonestar axcaliber 2+2 axle

alba pro race suspension kit

ims roll steering stem antivibe

elka rear dual rate shock

im willing to race mx

what you think?

Axle sounds good, I say get an RPM or FireStick axle though. I would spend my money alittle wiser for the rest.

Rather then buying an elka dual rate shock, send your stock one off to TCS and have them revalve and rebuild it into a dual rate shock, it will be half the price and the same quality. Spend that extra money you saved on a -1 or -2 round house swing arm, I'd get some propeg nerf bars also. If you have the money a Scotts steering stabilizer or some FAST Flexx bars would be a very good addition also, I'd buy one of those two over a anti vibe stem anyday.

Sell your FMF pipe/silencer and get you a PaulTurner Midrange pipe, FMF knarly, some kind of low end/mid range mx oriented pipe. Advance your timing +4*, have your head milled or get a cool head for added comppression. All of which are going to increase your power threwout the RPM range expecially down low where you need it to get traction out of the corners.

Aside from that, it's up to you to utilize the bike.

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...