Screw the Dixie Chicks.............God Bless America........

Bigairee

Should they go live in France.  

2 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Maines told the crowd, "Just so you know, we're ashamed the president of the United States is from Texas." The band later posted an explanation on their official Web site outlining their views of a possible war with Iraq.

I say everyone boycots the Dixie Chicks. I let my copy of their cd get crushed by a huge John Deer this morning. To hell with them.

Yeah, I agree with you on that one. I pretty much decided the chicks were not worth a shit when they trashed Toby Keith for wanting to put a boot in someones ass. I think we should let Sadam set off one of his gas bombs in Maines house, then ask the rest of the war opposers if we should bomb his ass!

Yeah, f them...Everyone's allowed to have their opinions, but I hate it when artsy fartsy liberals that have a microphone or a camera broadcast ignorant and most of the time uneducated view... Especially to a German audience... What an asskissing little bitch...What the funk was she thinking? I heard that a bunch of country stations have already boycotted them and that those bizzos released an apology for the statement... Yeah, you better back the ho-train up you damn pacifist. :evil::evil::evil:

I'm sorry, but people that stick their head in the sand like that pussy of a French president and pretend that that crazy bastard Saddam isn't leading them around by their ball sac and is making them look like retards for falling for his shit drive me nucking futz...

LMAO!!! I used to eat those by the hand full when I was a kid, ok, 17. Not those little wimpy pixie stix, but the jumbo halloween edition pixie sticks. Nothing like 36oz of pure sugar hitting your stomach all at once. I could have saved money and time by buying a funnel and pouring a bag of sugar down the hatch. :roll:

Regardless of whether or not they agree with the decisions of the United States government, a public entertainment figure should not insult their own country and it's leader or show public disrespect. If they're going to voice their opinions about the president or his decisions... do it off the clock. go protest on the weekend but the fact that they stood up and made those remarks on stage says a lot about their lack of patriotism.

Dixie Chicks give their music genre a bad name. Think i'll download some dixie chicks mp3s, burn a cd, and crush it with the banshee. that could be fun..

Frisbee anyone?

I'm for boycotting their shows and music too. They should have learned a lesson from Sinead O'connor's song that pissed off all the God loving Americans, she is nowhere to be found these days, her career went up in smoke just like I hope the Dixie pricks do.

The Dixie Ducks need to go try and sell their cd's and what not in the middle east somewhere, if they are that ashamed of our Pres of the U.S.

Maybe they can can catch a stray bomb or two... (haha) and YES, I agree with Cotton eyed Joe, her eyes are really close together. So much she looks a little cross :mrgreen: These chicks are done..

It was going well for them. I liked them. I saw them before they were big at a free concert here. But, after this, fuck them. Their CD's went out the window of the truck in pieces when I heard that shit on the radio. Fucking unpatriotic pussies. They are done. They have a show coming up here not too far off. It was sold out about a week before they pulled their shit across the pool over there in Germany. it will be interesting to see who goes despite their moronic remarks. Perhaps I should take my truck down there and run over anyones car of whom actually goes to the show. That would learn 'em on how I feel about them Dixie Dykes insulting the U.S.