WTB:ported cylinders

1BAD04SHEE

Looking to buy a pair of MX or mild drag ported cylinders. Preferably a complete setup with pistons. Low hours and ready to bolt on and go definitely a plus. I'm running a stock stroke crank. Let me know what ya got. Thanks.

Garry

just bought a banshee with a Vito's 404 kit that I would be interested in selling for the right price. a little over 130lbs compression each cylinder (just had it tested tonight) and it is a stock head. ALSO has a mild port and polish by a local race shop...they call it a play port which is a good all around port. pm me with questions or with an offer if you are interested.

Looking to buy a pair of MX or mild drag ported cylinders. Preferably a complete setup with pistons. Low hours and ready to bolt on and go definitely a plus. I'm running a stock stroke crank. Let me know what ya got. Thanks.

Garry

Let me be a little more specific on what I'm looking for. If anyone has some trinity pro MX cylinders,I would be very interested. That is what I would really like to find. (I just missed out on a pair of these on ebay.) I would also consider something with very similar port work. Prefer port work to be done by someone reputable. If I don't find something soon,I'm going to send my cylinders out to be ported. If you have something that I might be interested in please send pics to dani0277@aol.com . Thanks.

Garry

Edited by 1BAD04SHEE