450 a arms

my brother has a 06 trx 450 and is looking to get +2 a arms , took make a long story short , a friend has the same bike and he bought lonestar arms , when the suspension compresses the frame snaps the zirc fitting (grease fitting ) off , my brother wants these arms but doesnt want that problem , he called lonestar and they couldnt tell him if they fixed this problem , any body else hear about this ?

how are asr a arms , any good ?

i dont like how the bolt to the frame are those joints strong ?

any other brands you guys think he should go with ?

my brother has a 06 trx 450 and is looking to get +2 a arms , took make a long story short , a friend has the same bike and he bought lonestar arms , when the suspension compresses the frame snaps the zirc fitting (grease fitting ) off , my brother wants these arms but doesnt want that problem , he called lonestar and they couldnt tell him if they fixed this problem , any body else hear about this ?

how are asr a arms , any good ?

i dont like how the bolt to the frame are those joints strong ?

any other brands you guys think he should go with ?

well i know lonestar makes awesome stuff, and i have had asr's on my blaster and i beat them and had no problems at all, and my friend bent one of his after he had a crash, sent it in and in a week had a new one no questions asked, so the warentee is good. I would say if he is going to be for real on the track etc then go lonestar, but if he is romping the trails and hitting the track once in awhile etc, asr is a nice cheap alternative...

Ben

I asked my friend about that stuff. Everything is 1 yr old. It is +1 3/8" JB Racing long travel a-arms. The front shocks are PEP ZPS ARC with the large volume rezzy's. The Rear is a PEP ZPS Dual Rate with large volume rezzy's. Everything is set up for a 170 lb A Class cross country rider. Those front shocks cost $1650, the rear $1045. He wants $2000 for everything or $1500 for the front stuff. This stuff is just about the best money can buy.

Lonestar does make top quality parts no doubt I bought their +2+1 racing A-Arms for my banshee and Im very happy with my purchase. If I had a 400ex or one of the new 450s, I would definatly go with the JB Racing A-Arms and Swingarm. They are made with the same material as Laeger, Lonestar, roll design,ect.. but they make them alot beefier so you can punish and abuse them as much as you want and they will stand strong.

Second choice would be Laeger. They make top notch products as well.

http://www.jbatvracing.com/aarms.php

I can get some pretty nice deals on JB Racing products if your intrested PM me.