F.A.S.T

NyBanshee0406

I just wanted to take some time out and say that Jeff at f.a.s.t is one of the nicest and most helpful guys u have ever spoken with, his service is second to none. I just picked up a brand new 06 and ordered cpi pipes, K&N pod filters, F.a.s.t cool head, and the timing key. Its only been two weeks let the modding begin!!! lol i will also be ordering alot more from Jeff in some time to come! and by the way when we finally get a Ny to Any sand dune trip going on i'll be sure to call you!!!

I just wanted to take some time out and say that Jeff at f.a.s.t is one of the nicest and most helpful guys u have ever spoken with, his service is second to none.

that is so true.. he's almost finished porting my cylinders.. i can't wait..

His secret is he's in his hot tub before and after a 12 hour plus day in the shop...that bastard...

:yelrotflmao: :yelrotflmao:

:whistling:

Daaaaaave, Thanks, now its NOT a secret. :yelrotflmao: You know i tell the best jokes while in the hot tub. :laugh:

Yep, this time of year we dont get much sleep, like tonight yet another late night of tunes and grinding...:sweat: but hey, Trexbanshee's brother will be very Happy!! :sweat:

Thanks highroller, BTW Nice 57 you have there!!

Jeff is the man. and his service is second to none.....................

And yes Jeff, I am almost ready to put my bike back together, I found out the other day that I have a concrete floor in my garage. As a bonus I even found my 19 foot boat with the trailer still attached...................:banana:

I recently bought some new carbs and accessories from Jeff and I had some questions about a few things. I had asked him to call me when he had time, no hurry or anything, but I told him I would be up late as usual. He called me at 10PM Seattle time! I have never had better service from anyone for anything. He has my business for all my parts and mods. :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

I recently bought some new carbs and accessories from Jeff and I had some questions about a few things. I had asked him to call me when he had time, no hurry or anything, but I told him I would be up late as usual. He called me at 10PM Seattle time! I have never had better service from anyone for anything. He has my business for all my parts and mods. :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Same here.. I just bought some parts from him and the service was great!

• 3 weeks later...