Silver Lake Dune Trip

dajogejr

oh christ dave, you are younger than me man...ya sissy!!...LMAO!!!!

hey dan, im unsure of which campground i'll be staying at, usually at silver lake resort and campground..they have a nice pool and facilities as well..and its not really a party all night place unlike valdu lakes where no one ever sleeps..LOL

i have some haulers you can use if ya need em..

cool deal....im there

prolly will do the camping thing just cause i dont know how my $$$ will be then

and i dont have an enclosed trailer so with camping ill be able to keep a lil better eye on my shee

still got to get a flag too.....damnit it never ends......lmao

hey dave with good packing do you think t5's will get past the DB testing???

Dan

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hey dave with good packing do you think t5's will get past the DB testing???

Dan

Probably not...but, since it won't be a busy weekend, I doubt they'll be checking DBs. I gaurentee they check for flags (duh) and spark arrestors. Normally...on busy holiday weekends they'll check DBs...

they usually dont check dbs on slow weekends so you should be alright. I never had a problem with my play bike.

Yeah just let me know what room number ya end up with and I will call right after ya!

I will roll film if ya want to tear ol bob up!

gonna be a good trip I can tell already!

I'd like to say that I'll be able to make it out there, but I doubt it.

Low on cash for one, and I'm not sure if I will have the bitch back together by then...which goes hand and hand with the low cash issue.

:confused: :banghead:

...will see what I can do

what all do ya need to get your bike going??

get to work!! All I have right now is a set of cases and a bare frame. I will be there one way or another!!

At least you got a frame :biggrin: Mine is still at the powder coating shop, and I only have the lower case lol. I'm gonna bust my ass though and try to get it done on time. Everything should be piling in this week. My pipes are on their way back to me, and a whole slew of other stuff. Seems like I'm always in this situation. I can recall 3 or 4 times of me hauling my bike over in boxes and puting it together in the trailor. By the sounds of things there is a few of us in pretty rough shape this year. Oh well, all part of the game I guess :beer:

At least you got a frame :biggrin: Mine is still at the powder coating shop, and I only have the lower case lol. I'm gonna bust my ass though and try to get it done on time. Everything should be piling in this week. My pipes are on their way back to me, and a whole slew of other stuff. Seems like I'm always in this situation. I can recall 3 or 4 times of me hauling my bike over in boxes and puting it together in the trailor. By the sounds of things there is a few of us in pretty rough shape this year. Oh well, all part of the game I guess :beer:

I'm taking the wifes frame to the coater tonight. I thing that we all are in the same situation. GET IT DONE, WE GOT 4 WEEKS! :wallbash: :banghead: :banghead: :wallbash: :shoothead:

Shit...you'd be crazy to go elsewhere. I just talked to him yesterday about some odds and ends.

I told him if I gave him an extra 20 spot, could he pour some lead down your frame...he's pondering it now...

LOL..

:yelrotflmao: :yelrotflmao: :yelrotflmao: :yelrotflmao:

:beer: :beer: