1997 banshee

I have a 97 banshee, never raced and very well taken care of. Always kept up on the maintence and i keep fresh rings in it. It has fmf fattys and trinity 35mm 2in1 carb setup with the airbox adaptor. I also have the stock carbs. Newer tires and wheels T9's and have a extra set of Razors front tires.And Original plastics and runs strong.

I just have too many quads and need to clean out the garage. I ride the banshee the least so im thinking of letting it go. But on the other hand if it isnt worth shit then im keeping cause it dont eat anything setting in the garage.

I have a 97 banshee, never raced and very well taken care of. Always kept up on the maintence and i keep fresh rings in it. It has fmf fattys and trinity 35mm 2in1 carb setup with the airbox adaptor. I also have the stock carbs. Newer tires and wheels T9's and have a extra set of Razors front tires.And Original plastics and runs strong.

I just have too many quads and need to clean out the garage. I ride the banshee the least so im thinking of letting it go. But on the other hand if it isnt worth shit then im keeping cause it dont eat anything setting in the garage.

Not sure what it is worth, what are you looking to get out of it?

I'm no expert but I've been looking for one with in the last month and what I found was a lot of people settle and just wanting to get rid of there 2 strokes these days for what ever reason.

I just purchased a 97 with a 5 mm, port polished, milled head, 35mm carbs pretty fricken fast. Extended a-arms, extended rear axle with Elka shocks. Plus an extra complete motor and other stuff for $2800. I looked at least 20+ of them ranging from $1300 with a blown head to 5000 all redone 2002 ready to race drag or do what ever you'd like. Plus he was willing to negotiate because he already had it for sale for a month.

I'd say you're in a good range but should settle for around 2000 if you have up for sale too long.