Cleanin' out the garage; nerfs, pipes, rims, a-arms, brakes

What started as this:

brakes.jpg

Turned into this:

parts.jpg

And then some. I really need to sell this stuff, need the money for shocks and room in the garage. Some of it ain't pretty, but if you want it let me know I'll clean it up and get detailed pics, any questions just ask. Prices are shipped UPS ground in the lower 48, just a guess so make an offer. Found a few other things after the last pic, I'll be adding to the list, but here it is so far:

Complete brake system $60. Off my '96; polished stock housing & lever (no brake light switch casting), stock steel lines, splitter, all three rubber hoses, stock calipers, great pads (80 or 90%). Everything works perfect.

Front brake master cylinder $30. Off my son's '01, factory black paint, works perfect.

RH front brake caliper $20. Off the '01, works perfect, haven't looked at the pads yet.

RH spindle $20. Off the '01, looks like it's in good shape, factory black paint.

Complete set of four stock a-arms $80. Off the '01, normal wear and paint gone off the front edge of the lowers but otherwise good shape; balljoints are tight and boots look good, no major dings or tweaks.

Pair DG front a-arm guards $40. Looks like they are in good shape (normal scrapes from ridin'), thick aluminum and fit stock a-arms.

Stock front shocks $50. Off the '01, white springs, normal paint chips on leading edge but not like sandblasted off, no leaks, no bends.

Pair of stock tie rods $10. Off the '01, look straight.

Stock tie rod ends $30 for five of 'em. Two are brand new, still need to find out how many are RH thread and how many are LH thread. Excellent shape.

Pair of stock front hubs & rotors $40. Off my '96, painted red. Good bearings & studs, pretty decent discs (not taco'd or anything, normal wear, look straight).

Rand's swaybar $75. White, only used a few times, works great and looks good. Not pictured above is all the hardware that comes with it, which I have (longer upper a-arm and lower shock mount bolts). Paid $180 for it new.

Billet aluminum rear lowering block $30. Also only used a few times for TT, has three or four adjustment holes and grease zerks, solid and works great.

Front & rear TT tires $100. Hafta look at the actual sizes I don't remember. Douglas .125 front rims in perfect shape, bought them new and didn't bend them (might be a scuff or two on the edge but no folds). Mounted with used American Racer 18x6x10 tires in decent shape (guessing 40%). Rears are Hoosiers, one's a D10 and the other is D15, tires are also about 40%. Rear rims have outer reinforcing rings and are also Douglas .125, although both have some dents in the inner rim and one is bad enough that it only holds air for about 20 minutes (might be the tire though). One rim is drilled for both a Yamaha and Honda bolt pattern (or somebody just got happy with tha dril I dunno).

Front & rear rims $40. Rears are Douglas .190s, fronts are ITP .190s, all four have been thoroughly thrashed but still hold air. Safe to say they are dented all over, and the rears have been drilled twice for the hubs (somebody fergot to tighten the lug bolts heh). 10x8 rear and whatever stock is front (10x6?). Slightly better than nothing at all in terms of looks, functionally they are usable and work well (tires shown above are goin' in the dumpster).

DG steel nerf bars $50. Powdercoated red last year, some scratches on the lower side and really ugly nets. Old school, mount to footpeg bolts, worked fine for me.

PTR rev pipes $75. Bad shape but work well, definitely high end pipes. Chrome is fair on the outside (visible) surfaces, ugly on the inside. Couple dents, had to weld one of the front mount tabs (the nut), didn't have o-rings originally so I cut off the original couplers and welded stock o-ring couplers on there. Silencers are kinda fucked up where the stinger tube meets the expansion chambers, the male end is halfway broken off. Turndowns welded on endcaps and not quite straight, silencers need packing, front mounts are stripped/shaved but the two rear mounts are ok and the silencers are very light (all aluminum aside from the endcaps and perforated tube). Way better than stock pipes but they ain't purty and they are far from perfect.

Two stock airbox lids $10. Both have a busted tab but one is held on by a small screw.

Two stock brake lines $10. Just the rubber line between the caliper and steel line, good shape.

Two sets of front wheel rock guards, inner and outer $5. One off my '96 and the other off the '01. Decent shape.

Stock air filter and cage $5. Foam is toast but cage is ok.

Kill switch and tether $5. Red cord, works fine (it's the rubber cap style, not Pro Design plastic key type).

Stock head with one trashed dome $10. Off my '96, polished outside but it ate a piston ring on the RH side and chewed up the dome. Has already been shaved .030" or so, not warped at all.

A few stock '03 Blaster parts; white front fenders & all brackets, stock oil tank and guard.

Oh yeah and a stock RZ350 oil pump in mint shape, hopefully worth more than a buck on ebay...

Thanks for scoping it out, if you need anything or have any questions lemme know, post here, PM or email I'll get back to ya ASAP. What I don't sell here this week will go on ebay next week.

What started as this:

brakes.jpg

Turned into this:

parts.jpg

And then some. I really need to sell this stuff, need the money for shocks and room in the garage. Some of it ain't pretty, but if you want it let me know I'll clean it up and get detailed pics, any questions just ask. Prices are shipped UPS ground in the lower 48, just a guess so make an offer. Found a few other things after the last pic, I'll be adding to the list, but here it is so far:

Complete brake system $60. Off my '96; polished stock housing & lever (no brake light switch casting), stock steel lines, splitter, all three rubber hoses, stock calipers, great pads (80 or 90%). Everything works perfect.

Front brake master cylinder $30. Off my son's '01, factory black paint, works perfect.

RH front brake caliper $20. Off the '01, works perfect, haven't looked at the pads yet.

RH spindle $20. Off the '01, looks like it's in good shape, factory black paint.

Complete set of four stock a-arms $80. Off the '01, normal wear and paint gone off the front edge of the lowers but otherwise good shape; balljoints are tight and boots look good, no major dings or tweaks.

Pair DG front a-arm guards $40. Looks like they are in good shape (normal scrapes from ridin'), thick aluminum and fit stock a-arms.

Stock front shocks $50. Off the '01, white springs, normal paint chips on leading edge but not like sandblasted off, no leaks, no bends.

Pair of stock tie rods $10. Off the '01, look straight.

Stock tie rod ends $30 for five of 'em. Two are brand new, still need to find out how many are RH thread and how many are LH thread. Excellent shape.

Pair of stock front hubs & rotors $40. Off my '96, painted red. Good bearings & studs, pretty decent discs (not taco'd or anything, normal wear, look straight).

Rand's swaybar $75. White, only used a few times, works great and looks good. Not pictured above is all the hardware that comes with it, which I have (longer upper a-arm and lower shock mount bolts). Paid $180 for it new.

Billet aluminum rear lowering block $30. Also only used a few times for TT, has three or four adjustment holes and grease zerks, solid and works great.

Front & rear TT tires $100. Hafta look at the actual sizes I don't remember. Douglas .125 front rims in perfect shape, bought them new and didn't bend them (might be a scuff or two on the edge but no folds). Mounted with used American Racer 18x6x10 tires in decent shape (guessing 40%). Rears are Hoosiers, one's a D10 and the other is D15, tires are also about 40%. Rear rims have outer reinforcing rings and are also Douglas .125, although both have some dents in the inner rim and one is bad enough that it only holds air for about 20 minutes (might be the tire though). One rim is drilled for both a Yamaha and Honda bolt pattern (or somebody just got happy with tha dril I dunno).

Front & rear rims $40. Rears are Douglas .190s, fronts are ITP .190s, all four have been thoroughly thrashed but still hold air. Safe to say they are dented all over, and the rears have been drilled twice for the hubs (somebody fergot to tighten the lug bolts heh). 10x8 rear and whatever stock is front (10x6?). Slightly better than nothing at all in terms of looks, functionally they are usable and work well (tires shown above are goin' in the dumpster).

DG steel nerf bars $50. Powdercoated red last year, some scratches on the lower side and really ugly nets. Old school, mount to footpeg bolts, worked fine for me.

PTR rev pipes $75. Bad shape but work well, definitely high end pipes. Chrome is fair on the outside (visible) surfaces, ugly on the inside. Couple dents, had to weld one of the front mount tabs (the nut), didn't have o-rings originally so I cut off the original couplers and welded stock o-ring couplers on there. Silencers are kinda fucked up where the stinger tube meets the expansion chambers, the male end is halfway broken off. Turndowns welded on endcaps and not quite straight, silencers need packing, front mounts are stripped/shaved but the two rear mounts are ok and the silencers are very light (all aluminum aside from the endcaps and perforated tube). Way better than stock pipes but they ain't purty and they are far from perfect.

Two stock airbox lids $10. Both have a busted tab but one is held on by a small screw.

Two stock brake lines $10. Just the rubber line between the caliper and steel line, good shape.

Two sets of front wheel rock guards, inner and outer $5. One off my '96 and the other off the '01. Decent shape.

Stock air filter and cage $5. Foam is toast but cage is ok.

Kill switch and tether $5. Red cord, works fine (it's the rubber cap style, not Pro Design plastic key type).

Stock head with one trashed dome $10. Off my '96, polished outside but it ate a piston ring on the RH side and chewed up the dome. Has already been shaved .030" or so, not warped at all.

A few stock '03 Blaster parts; white front fenders & all brackets, stock oil tank and guard.

Oh yeah and a stock RZ350 oil pump in mint shape, hopefully worth more than a buck on ebay...

Thanks for scoping it out, if you need anything or have any questions lemme know, post here, PM or email I'll get back to ya ASAP. What I don't sell here this week will go on ebay next week.

Send me some pics of the pipes to robert.floyd@mchsi.com

Sorry fox_forma I don't have extra a-arm bolts, gotta re-use mine.

Ok emails sent w/pics to REFLOYD and WALLACE84, oneslowbanshee if ya want pics I need an email addy. Ashhat $5 shipped is what I was wantin' for the tether, I'll get pics of it this mornin' and send 'em.

RH Spindle is sold, front brake system and swaybar are sold pending payment...

Possible to get detailed pics to grpark20@yahoo.com Mainly the fronts. Thanks!!

Sorry May and jesse1004, sold the kill switch and swaybar. Smokin' you don't EVEN want those Holeshots hehe, they went in the dumpster...18" Holeshot MX tires last about 2 laps on a clay oval track lol!!

Here's what's sold:

TT tires & rims

Swaybar

Kill switch

RH spindle

Here's what's left:

PTR Rev pipes & silencers

Rear lowering block

Complete front brake system w/polished cylinder

Front brake cylinder/lever assy.

RH front brake caliper

Complete set of a-arms with DG guards and tie rods off the '01

Pair of stock front shocks off the '01

Pair of front hubs/rotors off the '96

DG steel nerf bars

Like 5 or 6 stock tie rod ends (inner, has the standard RH thread)

Beat ITP front rims

Beat Douglas .190 8" rear rims

And stock air filter/cage, lids, e-brake cable, front upper brake line, front lower brake line, two sets of front wheel rock guards, throttle housing cap, and a polished head w/one trashed dome