NEW JERSEY RIDERS

Hey waz up NJ Riders. When are you guys heading back out to the Manchester Sand Pit??????? I would like to link up and head out with you guys, because I didnt get a chance to go there yet. Please post up or send me a PM with info on the next ride out. Thanks, fellow riders

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Dirty south jersey here. Haven't rode there in 2 years. Ready to get it in. Couple of Banshee's and some 450's with me. The only issue I have is parking. I had a bad experience last time I was there (fines), but i'm definately down to go. PM.

Morris County...no trailer yet. If any1 wants to pick me up, I'm in! I could look for a trailer at Uhaul, but I rented a pickup truck to go to Pennsyltucky and it cost over $400 for the day (6 hours round trip/24 hour rental) :wallbash:

I'm rebuilding both of my banshees soon and was wondering if you guys meet up alot cause i need to meet new people and check out new spots.Me and a couple of guys are getting together this year to ride so if anybody wants to meet up and ride let me know.I havent hit the sand in over 2 yrs and my paddle tire are gettin dry rot so anybody has any sick sand spots let me know.Thanks

Do you need paddles to run down there? I've never been, all I have is Maxxis 4 Snows, but I can grab some paddles.

Hit me up!! I'm down, if anyone close to me needs a ride, I got a truck and trailer, just buy me a beer at the end of the day. :beer:

4 snows will do, I have ridden there with razr2's and still had a ball. I will warn you guys ahead of time, Bigwill rides fucking hard so bring your A game or stay home!!!!

Do you need paddles to run down there? I've never been, all I have is Maxxis 4 Snows, but I can grab some paddles.

Hit me up!! I'm down, if anyone close to me needs a ride, I got a truck and trailer, just buy me a beer at the end of the day. :beer: