Anyone use Amsoil

I am a dealer also, just started runing it in my banshee..

Switched from maxum927 at a ratio of 32to1.. With Amsoil Dominatr I have been working my way to 50 to 1 per the label. I have heard that it's good up to 100 to 1 but I won't trust that!

click my link to my site below I have Amsoil links there.. Let me know how fair the prices are. I sale mainly trackside and charge $12 a quart for dominator there... (trackside convenience)

I have the Prefered Customer deal. I run Amsoil in my truck and all my bikes. Good stuff. :thumbsup:

Hey Trick2, why not spend a few more dollars and become a dealer, then you'll at least get paid commission on the oil you buy??

I run dominator in my bikes and 5w-30 synthetic in my pickup what kind of a deal could you get me and how?

I run Interceptor every time. What price could you get it for??

Not really a deal that i'd be getting for you guys, it would be helpping you become your own dealer so that you could get oil at cost, plus receive some commission for the oil you buy from yourself.

I didn't think the extra cost would offset the commision I would recieve.

Yeah it would all depend on how much you use, and also if you buy your friends oil for them.

I use it. I just buy it from my engine builder he sells it to me for 30.00 a gallon so I think thats pretty cheap

Well if you want me to tell you what you could get it for if you were a dealer let me know what oil you use and how much, I can tell you how much cheaper you could get it for.

I used mobil for years. Tried amsoil that my bud insisted on. I used it for a year and did a top end and wasnt impressed at all. Look like I used some crap cheap oil. Exhaust ports were gummed up. Klotz and mobil 2T My internals were always clean.

This was pretty much my experience several years ago. Except I use maxima 927. At one point several years ago I switched to amsoil per a friend. Shortly after I put a new crankshaft in it. When I tore it down everything looked like hell inside. Dry and metal to metal contact with lots of wear present. I replaced the crank and the topend. Went back to maxima 927 and have not had any problems. Everytime I tear down the top end to inspect. It looks perfect. Oil is present and all components look nice. Of course this is just my opinion. But, I know what works in my motor. Yes the price is good and when you first switch to it. You will think damn this shit is good. But, the fact of the matter is. That you are basically running straight gas thru your motor with basically no oil to lube it. At least that was my experience. Good luck with your choice.