Have not started the shee in months!

open the carbs and clean them out... did you let gas sit in the bowls? if so your going to have to get all the shit out of the jets and flaot valve...

kick over the motor a few times with the key of or he kill switch off... get the clutch and everything nice and wet... then kick it over...

open the carbs and clean them out... did you let gas sit in the bowls? if so your going to have to get all the shit out of the jets and flaot valve...

kick over the motor a few times with the key of or he kill switch off... get the clutch and everything nice and wet... then kick it over...

Nice thank you I will clean it all out.

well... I cant say thats exactly what i did cause I ride mine year round. :whistling:

hehe trust me its something ive been meaning to do. Just lately ive been so buy with a new job new house more bills to pay this and that... I havent even touched the shee and im starting to go through withdrawls :) I bought all gas / oil and everything to get her back in order!

Edited by Thoughtshewas18

If it were me, aside from cleaning out the carbs as bansh suggested, I'd also put a few small drops of two stroke oil down each spark plug hole, kick it over a couple of times, SLOWLY with the ignition turned off.

I wish I could just go for a rip around the yard when I felt like it....LOL!!!

If it were me, aside from cleaning out the carbs as bansh suggested, I'd also put a few small drops of two stroke oil down each spark plug hole, kick it over a couple of times, SLOWLY with the ignition turned off.

funny thing is I have a trailer with no truck and they closed this outlet to the desert because I think I was pissing people off from hauling ass around the neighborhood too much haha.. so I pretty much am stuck unless someone gives me a lift :( I can cruise down my street but it gets old. And my next door neighbor is a cop lol!

HEHE ya its fun!!!