Ford Ranger Baja Pre Runner Kits?

This was on there web site right under the Ford Ranger Lift Kit

"Here you have the most popular kit we sell ! Our "bent beam" technology carried through to the Ranger 2WD trucks. Autofab 4" econo lift are the easiest to install and provide excellent steering geometry for better alignment and handling ! 2WD Ranger trucks sit pretty low in the front and a 4" lift generally levels the truck perfectly or puts the front up slightly without changing anything in the back. Keep in mind that this kit is not intended for offroad use unless you add bump stops and limit straps. You probably will need to modify brake hose mounting or go to stainless braided hose . "

It says it doesnt even lift it.. it is more of a leveling kit?? And it is not made for offroad use?? Then i also have to modify my brake lines etc...

try dezertrangers.com if you cant find it for a ranger there; it doesnt need to found.

autofab is good. john's a great guy to talk to.

but 2000 for a front end is gonne go very far. some fox 2.5 are gonna ~450 each, plus coils.

try www.rangerpowersports.com its a pretty wicked forum and someone on there might be able to point you in the right direction.

Agreed. If they dont know, no one knows. I used to visit that site many many times a day. I was into the whole making my truck bad ass thing but then....i got my first bike. Good by ranger, helloooo YZ :yelrotflmao:

What camburg kit is it? and it looks wider is he running the extended I-beams??

I am not sure what kit it is. I think it was something that was put together between my buddy and one of the guys that works there when we went down there one day. The truck does have new fabricated I-beams. :thumbsup: