long travel or not?

ban-shred

i'm about buying some a-arm but i'm not sure about wich to take...+3+1 +2+1...long travel or not... :banghead: complete kit or not!!! :banghead: lol...i really dont know wich size to choose the only thnig i know..more its wide more its good but +3+1...some +2+1 could be enought but i don't really know...what should i do?(mainly recreational/mx)

i'm about buying some a-arm but i'm not sure about wich to take...+3+1 +2+1...long travel or not... :banghead: complete kit or not!!! :banghead: lol...i really dont know wich size to choose the only thnig i know..more its wide more its good but +3+1...some +2+1 could be enought but i don't really know...what should i do?(mainly recreational/mx)

i guess it all depends on what your willing to spend and what you'll be doing MX?? if so and you have the cash a long travel would your best bet probly since your shee will sit lower and have more travel.... you might as well get the whole kit stock suspension is shit and wont work with a LT front end