Swingarm Bushings

jprog7

Hey Guys,

I was just wondering if any of you had had this happen to you. My banshee has one of the bushings that is in the steel cup partially pull out. It was originally doing this when I first bought it used off of somebody, but now I have since replaced those bearings and noticed the bushing was coming out again. This seems a bit odd and I am going to rip it apart soon to fix it again. Can anyone offer any advice to assure this stays in place?

Thanks,

Jeff

Hey Guys,

I was just wondering if any of you had had this happen to you. My banshee has one of the bushings that is in the steel cup partially pull out. It was originally doing this when I first bought it used off of somebody, but now I have since replaced those bearings and noticed the bushing was coming out again. This seems a bit odd and I am going to rip it apart soon to fix it again. Can anyone offer any advice to assure this stays in place?

Thanks,

Jeff

Are you talking about the cup that goes over the end of the swing arm tube that the swingarm bolt goes through? If that is what you are talking about I have never heard of that happening before and you must certainly have something wrong with your frame or your swingarm. :unsure:

Are you talking about the rubber seal in the cup at the swingarm pivot? If so I have had the right side work out before. The left side won't because the chainslider the right just has a small tab on top to hold it in place unless you have a aftermarket swinger. I think I just pulled it off cleaned everything and put it back together and haven't had a problem since.

post-13417-1171793497.jpg