who did my port job?

all you guys have come close "woodsey" came from the Magical forest and ol Pete Pan would fly around him on some kinda modified elephant named "Dumbo" and swoop down and tap Woodsey's ass, legend has it that Peter Pan was not only a consumate cocksucker and rapist but an acomplishished machinest as well, as the story goes one day in the magical forest woodsey jacked pete for a set of juggs and bolted them up, now he was able to out run peter and his elephant on the trails and therefore avoid the ass streching ol pete had planned for him and thats why today we call it a "Woods" port on the trail you can keep your buddies form climbing up your ass, actually i think theres a ride at disneyland that depicts this.........

Is everything you post related to 5th grade level sexually explicit jokes?

I will try and get a camera but I think it's good porting since there is very few 'cheap" parts on this banshee and it has been done up pretty nice and seems to run pretty hard, but i havn't had any time/room to really ride it but i will definitely let you guys know how my owl porting works maybe (maybe they used the feather off of the owl for the aerodynamics of the exhaust/fuel flow? haha)

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is everything you post related to 5th grade level sexually explicit jokes?

I will try and get a camera but I think it's good porting since there is very few 'cheap" parts on this banshee and it has been done up pretty nice and seems to run pretty hard, but i havn't had any time/room to really ride it but i will definitely let you guys know how my owl porting works maybe (maybe they used the feather off of the owl for the aerodynamics of the exhaust/fuel flow? haha)

That would be a feather valve as opposed to a reed valve? :unsure:

Now a woodpecker enters the scene, whats next?

I did do a pretty good search as well and found nothing as far as porting and the names mentioned. I can however now offer the locations of many vacation spots that offer a woodsy feel with the soothing sounds of larvae extraction from beneath bark.

Dune

Do what now? :mellow:

I just thought he might find it interesting that I had the same question awhile back. No?

actually it does say woody haha so I guess we have similiar port jobs and my bike came from blackfoot too. A guy named Case Baker sold it to me. Know him?

I still have no idea what the fuck that owl thing is. I've never heard of "woodsy the owl"

so again, I say...

huh?

Kinda reminds me of the day a couple of years ago when my neighbor's 18 year old son came by, recognized Led Zepplin on my TV ( I was watching "The Song Remains The Same) and commented.... "Cool, Led Zep has a new movie out!!!..."

Or when my daughter walked out in the garage where I was tinkering, and noted that my music was "those guys that do the KFC jingle...."

Uh-huh...

Jay From SanD.