Marvin Shaws

bansheeryder_69

I have a full set of the comps on the drag bike. Got them off e-bay for around 100.00 cheeper that anywhere else I looked. For duning, I would go with the coilovers for sure. Plush ride and you won't get beat to death on the whoops!

If I can find the guys info, I will post it on here.

I just looked and could not find anything. There are a few sets for sale on e-bay for sale

but they don't look anything like the marvins thats what I am going for those chrome coilovers are fricking sweet :biggrin:

I ordered my floats from fox without the anodizing on them (it was a pain they didn't want to sell them that way) and I am going to polish them. They will look SWEET.... I should have them in about a week

Call John Sefarian at Sand Toyz Unlimited. Helluva nice guy.

I have comp series, these are NOT duning shocks, trust me...unless you have Delta Dental and don't mind getting fillings replaced on a regular basis (hey...sucking on some nitrous with elevator music in the back ground beats a day at work, right...? LOL)

You want coil overs or hill shooters. Comp are for groomed tracks and drag only....and them darned things are STIFF.

Sure, you can let a little nitro out of them...but, then you just ruined the purpose they were made for.

Here's Sand Toyz...prepare to drool...

http://www.sandtoyzunlimited.com/