What is the Best Hill Shooter Or Hybrid Frame

FireHead

Just like the title states: Who makes the best hill shooter or hybrid frame. I am pretty sure that I am looking for a fully suspended frame. :thumbsup:

Fave Moore is pretty hard core, I have met his chassis designer he is really smart and used to work for LRD.

Dave More Chassis'

I agree. All of Dave's stuff is great. What do you suppose the performance advantages between the bullet and monorail frames are? I am a bit new to the aftermarket Banshee frame thing, so I have alot to learn.

I was hoping to get some feedbacl from some folks that are actually running these frames. :notworthy:

Edited by FireHead

how much money you got? IMO this is the sickest stuff out :notworthy:

http://www.hscustoms.com/Category/Frame%20Products/2.aspx

Money really won't be the limiting factor in this project. I like the looks of Twister and HS Customs frames, but I haven't heard much about who's frames perfom the best. I am not going to use a stock frame for this project for many reasons. This frame will be what my triple is going in. :thumbsup:

:notworthy: this company sold a sick frame .

and i love this company mind , you buy a complete run bike . and is include a good look chicks in the crate :whistling:

I will need to call HS Customs next week and see what they think about my project. I really like their modfied bodywork and seat that goes with their frames. :biggrin:

Money really won't be the limiting factor in this project. I like the looks of Twister and HS Customs frames, but I haven't heard much about who's frames perfom the best. I am not going to use a stock frame for this project for many reasons. This frame will be what my triple is going in. :thumbsup:

Most of the companies in the NW use The same frame guy. I know he makes twisters, dave moore, and LRD's stuff. I have been in his shop down in a suburb of Salem.