which paddles?

347cid

im looking to get some new paddles. I did a search, but couldnt find anyone with a setup similiar to mine.

i currently have 20x10x10 8paddles, but they are near enough tire for my new setup. i have a stock swingarm, and my motor puts out 80-85hp. I probably do like 40% drags, and 60% duning. I also weigh 210 lbs.

TIA,

rob

im looking to get some new paddles. I did a search, but couldnt find anyone with a setup similiar to mine.

i currently have 20x10x10 8paddles, but they are near enough tire for my new setup. i have a stock swingarm, and my motor puts out 80-85hp. I probably do like 40% drags, and 60% duning. I also weigh 210 lbs.

TIA,

rob

Where are you getting this 80-85 hp number? Whats done to the motor?

Where are you getting this 80-85 hp number? Whats done to the motor?

im currently at 80hp on a dyno... and expecting a few more hp when i get bigger carbs.

the motor has...

drag port

welded/trued crank

head w/ 18cc domes

timing advance

lightened flywheel

v-force reeds

rocket pipes

80hp and youre worried about tires? get a swingarm too.

well, eventually thats the plan.... probably a +4. I do ride this quad in the dirt too.... so i dont want a swingarm to be too extreme. Im just looking for everyones recommendation on tires with my current setup.

TIA,

rob

get some 9 paddle v cut hullers 21,and by the way no ofense,but where did you dyno your banshee?cuz for a stock stroke shee,seems a bit high on those horse power #"s,i would also run a 15 tooth sproket in the front.

get some 9 paddle v cut hullers 21,and by the way no ofense,but where did you dyno your banshee?cuz for a stock stroke shee,seems a bit high on those horse power #"s,i would also run a 15 tooth sproket in the front.

all my motor work and dyno was done at elkgrove powersports near sacramento.

Try a 9 paddle extreme or a 9 paddle hauler in the 21" range. With the stock swingarm that should give you plenty of hookup but still allow some wheelspin up on top.

Thanks man. :beer:

TIA,

rob

wait why would he get a straight paddle when most of the time his dunning?i would agree if you are going to be dragging,and want a good tire you will need some hullers super lite.or some 9 b2b with like a 10 in rim[thats more of a dune drag set up]any how those tires you got are probably molded tires,and molded tires suck so get some hullers or brats,what ever you do. :banghead: :banghead: