Started my verison of the Banshee Build

thegroup

So I finally got a wild squirrel in my ass to repaint my banshee frame. I figures Id do this while I'm waiting to get parts for my motor to come in. Got the swingarm ready for paint tonight and hope to have the rest ready by next week. I'm paint the frame gloss black, the swing arm and a-arms gloss yellow, and the axle housing gloss black. I got the A-Arm and swingarm ready for paint yesterday (will get some pics up it I ever remember to take the camara out to the shop)

Cool, let's see what you got going :thumbsup:

I got your PM last time about the highly classified top secret underground inquiring minds wanna know type shit & it looks good bro. I couldn't respond though, your files are full!! Thanks for taking the time though! Keep on coming with it :thumbsup:

guess ill get rid of some of the old PMs then. SHIT! i wonder how many more ive missed then :banghead:

You have a squirrel (a small rodent that has a long bushy tail, lives in trees and recently discovered ass, and eats nuts and seeds. Family: Sciuridae) in your ass?

Ummmm, ouch!!

Dune

:yelrotflmao: :yelrotflmao: :yelrotflmao: :yelrotflmao: :yelrotflmao: :yelrotflmao: :yelrotflmao: :yelrotflmao: :yelrotflmao: :yelrotflmao:

You have a squirrel (a small rodent that has a long bushy tail, lives in trees and recently discovered ass, and eats nuts and seeds. Family: Sciuridae) in your ass?

Ummmm, ouch!!

Dune

I hope you filled the squirrel full of cocaine first. I heard that helps.......................... :shrug:

haha, funny fuckers :thumbsup: figure of speech. today im taking the brake capls., shocks, lower swingarm linkage, and front fender brackets to sand blast (the tire shop has one they're letting me use when there is nothing to do) the boss has come up with an idea so that i can bring my frame in and blast it. (the sand blaster is in a box big enough for the small stuff) ill try and get some pics up tonight :beer:

looks like someone just sprayed the shit outta everything with blue spray paint :shoothead: thats annoying

exactly what the kid i bought it from did right before i got it. he also paint the back brake rotor blue (smelt like burnt paint for about a wk) and paint the the chain black :shoothead: all he really did was pull hte motor, wheels and rad. and sprayed the bike with rattle can blue. if it had been done right, it would have looked good. he had shock covers on when i got it and didnt know he painted the shock till like a month later when i went to stiffen them. and he also took wire rapping to cover up the blue brake lines. so ya, im having fun with this :beer: im just glad i havent seen any cracks or major bends in the frame (steering stem braket is a little bent and the very back of the subframe where the silencers bolt up is bent up)

exactly what the kid i bought it from did right before i got it. he also paint the back brake rotor blue (smelt like burnt paint for about a wk) and paint the the chain black :shoothead: all he really did was pull hte motor, wheels and rad. and sprayed the bike with rattle can blue. if it had been done right, it would have looked good. he had shock covers on when i got it and didnt know he painted the shock till like a month later when i went to stiffen them. and he also took wire rapping to cover up the blue brake lines. so ya, im having fun with this :beer: im just glad i havent seen any cracks or major bends in the frame (steering stem braket is a little bent and the very back of the subframe where the silencers bolt up is bent up)

I wonder if the kid thought that actually looked good? :unsure:

Hell if I was the kid that owned it I would have paid you to take the bike just to clean it up. I can't see how anyone could degrade a shee like that................. :shoothead:

:yelrotflmao: good one. when i got it, he told me the stator was shot, i was like no biggy. he also told me that him and another guy (ive know the other guy for about 2 yrs and he knows his shit on banshees and i trust him, he org. told me about this one) had just rebuilt the top end to .30 over, but hadnt fired it up yet b/c of the stator. 2wks after i got it running, the right cyl cracked. kindof a headache, but nowhere near as bad as that damn LT250R i had :shoothead: dumbest thing i ever bought, but selling it did get me a banshee finally