Braxton...2 bucks, C'mon man

dajogejr

Braxton,

This is not about the money, more about the point.

I sent you a 6 over used XRING chain for free, all you had to pay was the shipping. I asked for 12.00...actual cost was 11 and change. Paypal or Money Order, etc.

You send me a envelope with 10 bucks in it, cash.

Free chain, cost me about 100 bucks..with one season on it. And you want to play that game over 2 bucks?

And like most else on here, you sure took your time getting it to me....as well.

None of us are rich millionaires....but if you can't afford to be in this game, don't. Get out or be honest about it.

YES, I did tell you no big deal, no big hurry....but, c'mon.

Everyone I've dealt with on here, selling or buying, I've been more than 100% square with. Often shipping parts before I got payment, sending tracking numbers quickly, and often PMing members with tracking numbers AND telling them it was delivered and checking their satisfaction.

Here is the PM I sent you, notice what it says AND the date it was sent...and I just got the 10 bucks cash in the mail today....

Re:Chain...address...sorry, Jan 10 2007, 03:21 PM

Gary,

paypal me 12.00 to dajogejr@Email Addy Deleted

Fed Ex Express saver came to 11.15...

Fed Ex tracking is 907212470484

Couldn't find a Master Link...Jeff @ Fast Racing can get you one for it if needed, they're a few bucks.

See ya...

Dave

i also had a back experiance with him... i sold him some intake boots that cost me more to ship him then i sold them for... when i sent him a message about his location to see why the shipping was so high i got no respones... so basically i paid for him to get a free intake boot, but it wasnt really worth my while to bother with it and called it a loss.

Braxton has fixed this situation.

He paypaled me the money today...

However...as I told him in PMs. If he's going to be in this trade/parts swapping game, he either needs to be more upfront about how long items are going to take....or be quicker to respond and/or send parts.

It was never about the money, it was the whole point and the waiting....

• 2 weeks later...
Braxton has fixed this situation.

He paypaled me the money today...

However...as I told him in PMs. If he's going to be in this trade/parts swapping game, he either needs to be more upfront about how long items are going to take....or be quicker to respond and/or send parts.

It was never about the money, it was the whole point and the waiting....

REALLY DUDE IF YOU HAD A PROBLEM ABOUT 2 BUCKS. YOU SHOULD HAVE PM'ED ME ABOUT IT. :verymad:

I HAVE ALREADY TALK TO YOU ABOUT IT.

YOU MAKE IT SEEMED LIKE I WOULD HAVE NOT SENT IT TO YOU OR SOMTHING.

REALLY DUDE IF YOU HAD A PROBLEM ABOUT 2 BUCKS. YOU SHOULD HAVE PM'ED ME ABOUT IT. :verymad:

its not my transactiong brother but you seem to not understand that hes not worried about the 2 bucks... its the point that you where told that shipping was 12 dollar and you sent him a 10 spot ... the fact that you didnt hold up your end of the deal is where this stents from... me and dave had a talk about this a weekor so ago... and i have had a undesirable transaction with you in the past, and it just so happens that was my first sale on BHQ. now becasue of it im much less likley to cut people deals and more cautions. all becasue one bad apple ruined the bunch...

like you said if he was worried over 2 bucks he should have pmd you and you would have sent it... well if 2 bucks wasnt a big deal to you why wasnt it sent the first time around?

just my .02

Two weeks to respond to my comment...yep, that's typical...