rear end width?

yamaha04

hey guys i have a Gforce adjustible axle and some aftermarket rims. how wide are you guys running with a +4 Axle. with all my axle spacers in and my rims on right my bike is 51" wide and with the rims inverted it is 46 and 1half" wide. just wonder what is a good mx setup. i also have some +2+1 on the way so if i measured right that should make my front end about 46 / 47 " wide. should i keep my read rims inverted so it narrower or should i turn them back around the right way so it 51" wide?

I have 49'' rear with my +4 axle and offset wheels and 47'' front with +2+1 and Elka shocks valved for MX. 51'' is a little too wide for MX...Here in Quebec, maximum width during race is 50"

thanks alot thats what im looking for i will probably end up haveing to take the smallest spacer out of each side if i want to keep my rims on the right way. so its alright to have your back end wider then your front?

Edited by yamaha04

thanks alot thats what im looking for i will probably end up haveing to take the smallest spacer out of each side if i want to keep my rims on the right way. so its alright to have your back end wider then your front?

A wider front and a narrower rear will handle better than if your rear is wider. I am running +2+1 a-arms with 3+2 rims and I am around 48" in the front. In the back with a +4 g-force I am around 48" with stock offset rear rims.