Need a good frame

Rizzo

Rizzo...I have a perfect frame with title, that I'm assembling as a roller in the for sale section.

It has the two tabs for stock exhaust pipes removed, the two arms for the stock heel gaurds removed.

Otherwise, it's mint...click on the pic in my sig for the frame bare, I'm assembling the roller this weekend.

Let me know...

I'm from CT, and the sub frame was bent from wheelies, but I have set brand new plastics on it and they sit fine. The frame is raw no paint, or powder on it. I was going to have it powder coated what ever color the person buys it would like.

How much for the frame? Do u have a picture of it?

Rizzo...I have a perfect frame with title, that I'm assembling as a roller in the for sale section.

It has the two tabs for stock exhaust pipes removed, the two arms for the stock heel gaurds removed.

Otherwise, it's mint...click on the pic in my sig for the frame bare, I'm assembling the roller this weekend.

Let me know...

How Much? Do u have a picture of it?

How Much? Do u have a picture of it?

I was a lazy bastard this weekend, plus football!!! So...the frame itself is in my sig, I will try and get it this week.

Are you interested in just the frame, or the whole roller?

Chase's will be cheaper than mine, I can tell you that. I won't let a frame with a title go for near that price shipped...so, up to you.

I was a lazy bastard this weekend, plus football!!! So...the frame itself is in my sig, I will try and get it this week.

Are you interested in just the frame, or the whole roller?

Chase's will be cheaper than mine, I can tell you that. I won't let a frame with a title go for near that price shipped...so, up to you.

Maybe jus tha frame or the whole roller. How much?

Maybe jus tha frame or the whole roller. How much?

500 for the frame ONLY, plus actual shipping.

1K for the roller, plus shipping...and I will throw in a set of rims and tires, 85% or better tread left on holeshot XCRs, stock rims, gold, fronts drilled and swapped for the wider front.

Durablue axle, 6 over swinger, swinger has year old bearings up front (pivot bearings), swinger bolt is drilled and tapped with a grease fitting, carrier bearings are year old. Stock style carrier.

Includes ALL front brake hardware, a arms, spindles, stem, tie rods, tie rod ends.

This does NOT include shocks, but I will fasten the frame somehow (cheap home built struts, etc.) so it doesn't bounce all around in shipping...

My frame is at a bud's house, and it'll take a few hours to put it all back together. If you're serious, let me know...and I can get cracking on it.

Also...clean, clear title. I can get as many pics as you want when it's together. I had it all up for sale, and no real interest....I really don't feel like dealing with ebay and the possible dead beats there....

Up to you, let me know!!!

Rizzo...do me a favor, if you're interested, please PM me.

I'm not getting email replies for certain topics/threads. Don't want you to think I'm not paying attention...

Just me a few days to think about it. can u send me a few good pictures?

Thanks..

Im new to this i dont know what PM is.