Tires, swinger, Fr. bumper, rear grabbar, etc.

Going to be offing a bunch of stuff. Some of it I'm firm on, some of it make me an offer...

All stuff is used as is and came off a 100% working bike. I'm going new motor, new J Arm lightened chassis, so...no need. PM or post here with any questions, No BS here...

Ship next day after payment via Fed Ex Express saver, insurance or faster shipping is on you...

PLEASE click on the image for a larger picture.

+6 stock carrier swinger and carrier, year old bearings and seals. $200 Shipped FIRM. $175.00 Local Pickup

pict0002sz6.th.jpg

Rear Holeshots XCR (6 ply) shaved with 48 Chisels in each tire. Picks are very, very sharp. 250 Shipped FIRM, 225.00 Local Pickup

pict0003ov1.th.jpg

Front Stock Tires on rims, with cold cutter screws. $100 firm or $80 local pickup

pict0004zn5.th.jpg

Front A Arms ONLY, both sides upper and lower with good ball joints.

Tie rod ends, tie rods, shocks, brakes and spindles not included.

Make offer shipped or local pickup. Paint on underside scratched from normal use.

pict0005il6.th.jpg

Front aluminum bumper....make offer:

pict0006yq8.th.jpg

Rear Grab bar, had buddy weld a 1/4 inch piece of aluminum for a flag mount, SOLID!!! Make offer.

pict0007tj1.th.jpg

Front and Rear Holeshot XCRs on factory gold rims. Front rims are flipped for the offset. Inside plugged, outside with valve stem. Hold air perfect, no leaks. Better than 80 or 85% tread left.

Make offer shipped.

pict0008hh7.th.jpg

$250.00 shipped, $260.00 if you use paypal.

I just shipped two paddles to California, was about 40 bucks via Fed Ex.

These tires are heavier and there's 4 of them, I'm sure shipping will be every bit of 80 bucks cause I'm sure these are heavier than those paddles...:)

Let me know...can bring them to work tomorrow and ship with payment confirmation.

Can get more pics if you'd like...