My first kill

moneybags

Well today I got to go out and ride my 02 Banshee. (mods in my sig) This was realy the first time that I have been able to realy open it up. I rode it once befor but it was a slow riden spot and the jetting was out in left feld.

So my brother shows up to my house with his friend who had a suzuki 400 LTZ I think. BlawBlaw He looked at my Banshee when we were lodeing it up and said it looked good. He commented on my +4 swingarm, crome gas cap, and super big gas hose that goes from the tank to the carbs. He even asked where I got the gas line from. (any hardware stor for .40 cent a foot). Well we get to the place that we go riden. He folowed us up their and wile unloding the banshee and his crap. He started talking about everything that he had done to his 4-pok.

Full exhost, big mikuna carbs, big cams, 450 cyclinders, Some kind of CDI box. Maby some outher crap. It just went in one eay and out the outher. I just could not wait to line them up to smoke him.

My brother works with him and dose not like him. He tolerate him by not telling hig to shut the F up when he his just spitting out a big out wopper's. It make work easier for him insted of hafting to listen to him try to lie Even more. Blaw Blaw Blaw.

He has never been to this riden spot so he is just folowing me around. So we just so happen to end up on this big strate stretch that I brought him to. My brother was not around to see this. So I stop in the midel of the road and ask him where my brother is at?????? I gave him the ( so you think your sh_t is fast look) and gave him a rev. Then said go waited for him to go first just so he had no excuses.

So he takes off. He had maby 4 lenghts on me that I gave him in the start. I could see that his quad was hooking up pritty good. I take off hit 1st 2end. (nothing but tire spin). Then in 3ered I pull next to him. As my tires are still spinning. Then grab 4th more tire spin. I an now maby 3 length in front of him. looking back at him. Decided that I have had enough tire spin in 4th. So I go to 5th. My tires catch traction all the sudden.

and the FLUKCAPACITOR kicked in. The front end just raised up like a big old bear and said hello sky. So I let up alittle bit to put the front down. He catches up mabe 3 lenghts. To where I dont half to brake my neck trying to see him. I am at the best spot in 5th now. I just hit the gas and it went right into the power band. I jumped like 10 length on him. So l let up alittle and looked back to se if he wanted to see what 6th was all about. He wanted nothing to do with me anymore.

This was my first kill and it felt great. Is it onley going to get better from hear or is your firsr kill the best and nothing elce compears for you guys. This felt so great that when I rooled it down a hill later and smashed it to fu_k I did not even give a crap. I will post this storey in the rides of shame spot later on. Not to day or tomoro. It took me like half an hour just to type out what took place in maby 20 seckends. I got a few videos aswell but not of me racing him. Just a few hill climbes that dont get any justist on the videos. I will see if I can get them up soon. Had a problem lastime I tried. Sorry if I have a Crappy way of telling the story. Eanglish is my onley launage and I cant even Use it right. When I come accrost a word I cant spell. I try to find another way to say it. :biggrin: :biggrin:

Was this your cub? if so I would think that you would have left him at the truck.

I would have if me tires would have had some tracton. He had some maxxis tires that where grabbing great.

I am gessing that they where 22-11-10

Mine where some hole shot 20-10-9

I am startting to wonder if for some reason that I was mistaking tire spin for bogging on the top end. I know that my jetting is still pritty rich. Maby it just went into the powerband that one time. That I shot 10 length on him????? Well when I get it put back together I will lean it up some more and find out then.

your first is always the best... afte this youll get used to it or youll get cocky and then get your ass stomped by one lol

thats true you cant never think youre the fastessss,if you are say glamis its eather to early in the morning or its starting to get to hot for the big motor guys to show up. :whistling: :banghead: thats cool you kicked his ass,but i dont know if i would hanve even lined up w that guy.than again if his got a big mouth,which he probably does i would have been their 2.banshee-man how are they treating you over at yfz central,with a name like banshee-man? :biggrin: :biggrin: :whistling:

Dude...race him again with paddles in the sand.

I let my buddy ride my 421 cub with holeshots on my 6 over arms in a field.

He wasn't impressed....and it boosted his ego even more about being a close race with his N Motion/Falicon 564 kit in his 04 450R.

We went to the dunes with paddles...needless to say, he was speechless when he rode my bike and it hooked...and it even shifted like shit and he was impressed.

Get some paddles on, learn to launch, and that 4 poke might stay even the fist 10 feet, literally....

By the way, with that motor and domes you're already running race gas. If you have a timing plate, which I'd bet you do since you're at +6...max it out.

It only measures up to +10 on the plate, but if you max it out it's about 11 or 12.

You'll like it...promise.

I was just moving the timing up in baby steps. Started at +4, at +6 now going to move to +9 next.

I had the 155 main jets in and 55 pilet and it was running rich. Going to move to 152 mains and 52 pilets next.

My sister posted the video of me riden on her myspace page. Now one of her friends wants to race me. He has 2 Banshees and his brother has 1. It kinda sucks cause he has seen my Banshee now and i dont know what he has to race. I have never met him. I hear that he is a bipsh_t so I hope he dose not have sompthing faster then me.

I think that I need to practic the takeoff. This race was the first time I had tried to take off with out spinning the tires. I did not have any luck.

Anybody have any tips for my.

Thanks

I talked to my brother yesterday. He said that the kid I raced is just so butt hurt about getting smoked. Now the guy it saying that he is going to sell his quad for $5000 and get a quadzilla to race me. ROFLOL :yelrotflmao:

I droped the jets down to 152 and 52 so that should lean my banshee up alittle. I bumped the timing to +9. Wile looking at my banshee today and changing jets. I noticed that my carbs were not even opening up all the way. Both of them were in sync just not moving to the top of carb.

I cant wait to ride it agin.

I was just moving the timing up in baby steps. Started at +4, at +6 now going to move to +9 next.

I had the 155 main jets in and 55 pilet and it was running rich. Going to move to 152 mains and 52 pilets next.

My sister posted the video of me riden on her myspace page. Now one of her friends wants to race me. He has 2 Banshees and his brother has 1. It kinda sucks cause he has seen my Banshee now and i dont know what he has to race. I have never met him. I hear that he is a bipsh_t so I hope he dose not have sompthing faster then me.

I think that I need to practic the takeoff. This race was the first time I had tried to take off with out spinning the tires. I did not have any luck.

Anybody have any tips for my.

Thanks

155 mains and your running rich, wow. i run 320 mains and its just right at sea level.