trail pipes

blawat

Hey Liftd T4R, I see you're in Jersey, let me know when you get those PT's on. We'll meet up sometime. I would like to check those pipes out. I hear alot of good things but never seen them on a shee before.

Everyone else, sorry i'm off topic. Later.

dynoport 2 into 1! They sound sweet too.

I've got the pt mids and love them. From what I've ridden I feel they are the best for trails and play riding ( riding in gears 1-4). They have power down low and a fat midrange and nice topend. I would def. get these over the T-5's because they have more usable power for trails, t5's are a good for topend , like open area or fast wide open trails.There smaller than a regular t5 or fatty pipe and they have a unique look of thier own.

Also the pt mids have a nice sound and are not loud unlike the toomey's. which is a must have with people calling the cops because of the noise.

I've got the pt mids and love them. From what I've ridden I feel they are the best for trails and play riding ( riding in gears 1-4). They have power down low and a fat midrange and nice topend. I would def. get these over the T-5's because they have more usable power for trails, t5's are a good for topend , like open area or fast wide open trails.There smaller than a regular t5 or fatty pipe and they have a unique look of thier own.

Also the pt mids have a nice sound and are not loud unlike the toomey's. which is a must have with people calling the cops because of the noise.

My cousins and friends all run ptr low-mids, and pro circuits.

I agree. I love my pt mids! Great low end and mid-range! I have Cascade silencers that will test 88-91 decebles, they are not spark arestors though. I ride only dunes with my shee so don't need them.

Damn for trails I used to have cpis and a 16t sprocket in the front.lol.Im getting shearers and a 39 for the back and a really aggresive port job to compliment the pipes but this baby only going to see long straight trails and a once in a while sand pit.But to tell you the truth I have borrowed my friends banshee that was stock with FMFs and I wasnt impressed in the trails.Ill ride my bike all day in trails.Banshees are just not as fun in the trails as a 4 poke.No Offense to anyone here.

Damn for trails I used to have cpis and a 16t sprocket in the front.lol.Im getting shearers and a 39 for the back and a really aggresive port job to compliment the pipes but this baby only going to see long straight trails and a once in a while sand pit.But to tell you the truth I have borrowed my friends banshee that was stock with FMFs and I wasnt impressed in the trails.Ill ride my bike all day in trails.Banshees are just not as fun in the trails as a 4 poke.No Offense to anyone here.

thats probably cause there too easy to ride with the smooth wide power band. I agree a banshee takes some getting used to when all you do is trail ride with it, but when your on the banshee you got one of the badest bikes on the trails thats for sure.

we got two banshees, one has bills pipes and the other has pro circuits. the bills is just a little bit smaller in the expansion chamber than the pro circuits. both work awesome in the trails. to me, I think the bills have a little bit harder hit and pull very hard in the mid/top and the pro circuits kinda build a little more low end and dont hit as hard on the band but still pull just as hard on top as the bills. both are good pipes for the trails though, and still have good power on top for when you hit the staight sections.

but i've not ridden the banshees much in awhile, I own/ride a 250r and I love that thing in the trails. I cant hardly stand ridin the banshees in the trails after I ride the R so much. the banshee's are now my brothers' bikes

The bill's pipes have more lower end power then the pc's. If not, then your jetting needs to be looked at. They have very good bottom end power right up through. JKJK described them perfectly. The ptr mids are unmatched for low end power in a twin pipe. Anyone who sais a banshee has no low end has obviously never ridden a shee w/ ptr mids. Its like a 250R, BUT w/ power!