+4 LoneStar Swinger F/S

got my same Lonestar Swinger that i have been selling.... as most know i got a bidder on ebay but was the buying for client scam....

so i have slacked off and now i need to get the ball going again..

Swinger is in Perfect Shape... it has been ridin 5 times in Glamis only this year... no scratches or bends or anything.... comes with the carrier.. all bearings are in great shape...

Retails 750 plus shipping looking to get 600 shipped....

send pm if interested...

15-2011021121.jpg

Edited by Bansh-eman

Bump...

500 plus shipping anyone? i need to sell to get a longer swingarm...

i'll ask my brother if he wants it when he gets back, also i have a guy from another forum web site that might want you 34 pj's, pro design intake with boost bottle, pods, i think he said 400 or 450 can remember. i look tonight. let me know how much you want for all the stuff and i ll let hm know!!!!

i'll ask my brother if he wants it when he gets back, also i have a guy from another forum web site that might want you 34 pj's, pro design intake with boost bottle, pods, i think he said 400 or 450 can remember. i look tonight. let me know how much you want for all the stuff and i ll let hm know!!!!

kool let me know on your bro.... i dont have the pods anymore becasue i melted themm but i got everything else...