Trade Banshee for 250R

LiftdT4R

Ok, I have wanted an R for a while know. Prefereably something in good shape, with a few mods, but nothing serious, unless of course youd want to trade something modded out for a mostly stock Banshee. It would help if you were within 4 or so hours of me too. So here's what I got:

2002 Yamaha Banshee, the bike in my sig.

It has:

+4 timing

Lightened Flywheel

FMF SST exhuast

Body and Swingarm skids

DG front bumper

Razrs all around(fronts not shown) on aluminum rims

125PSI compression both cylinders, about 4 hours now on a top end re-build

PRO Flow filter & Adapter

AC Proline Nerfs

Plastics in Awesome shape, all UFOs

Bike has the stock gas tank on it now, but if it was a deal breaker, I could throw the OS tank back on.

All Fluids changed the beginning of the season

-1 Sprocket up front, but I have the stock one too

Moose Racing Bars

ProDesign Kill Switch

Motion Pro Twist Throttle

270 Mains with 25 Pilots, carbs just cleaned, and synched

Here's a few pics:

back3.jpg

back4.jpg

back2.jpg

Bump bump, forgot to add, just installed new brake pads all the way around, and I purchased a billet grill yesterday, should have this week. I will clean her up all nice and purty too, I know the pics look kinda bad.

Edited by LiftdT4R

Man what the hell do ya wanna tade a twin cylinder for a single cylinder for man? Just curious. I have never herd anybody wanting to trade a shee for a 250r

Lots off people have traded shees for rs.I guess there better for the track or somethin IDK but rs are nice bikes and are quick and easy to work on.

Man what the hell do ya wanna tade a twin cylinder for a single cylinder for man? Just curious. I have never herd anybody wanting to trade a shee for a 250r

Never had an R before, always wanted one. I heard they are sick handling bikes, and I do mostly trails, so I'd like to give it a shot. I've ridden tons of bikes, but never an R.

Edit: Besides, I have 2 banshees, if I don't like the R, big deal, I have another shee I can ride.

Edited by LiftdT4R

R's are sick bikes, I'm going to buy one as soon as I get this blaster done. I think I've got a motor lined up right now, just need a frame to start with. I don't blame you one bit for wanting one. :thumbsup:

Yeah, I've never even had the chance to ride one, I've ridden just about everything else, and they just look like sick bikes, with a nice set of fullbores, and some Razr2s, I wouldnt mind adding one to my fleet of offroad vehicles. :yelrotflmao:

Yeah, I've never even had the chance to ride one, I've ridden just about everything else, and they just look like sick bikes, with a nice set of fullbores, and some Razr2s, I wouldnt mind adding one to my fleet of offroad vehicles. :yelrotflmao:

kewl just woundering. but if I get a single cylinder its gunna be a 500 Quadzilla I hear nothing but good about them so When i get another shee done and a 4 poke for the wife I will buy me a zilla anf go to work on it.

kewl just woundering. but if I get a single cylinder its gunna be a 500 Quadzilla I hear nothing but good about them so When i get another shee done and a 4 poke for the wife I will buy me a zilla anf go to work on it.

Are you serious? Zillas arent the greatest bike out there, the reliability stinks on them, top ends don't last long. You can make a banshee run faster for less $$$$. I'd pass if it were me, at least the 250r is up on the banshee in 1 category.

I had a 250R for a couple years and sold it for a banshee and do not regret it. I had a 38mm air stryker carb, ESR exhaust, ohlin shocks, steeruing stabilizer, razr 2's all around, etc. It was set up for XC. The R was a great bike for trails but the power is nothing compared to a banshee. Your gona have to do some major motor work to not be dissapointed going from your banshee to a R.

Cool man, for me it seems like it would compliment my banshee well. Some trails I run are tighter then a school girl, some are wide open. I wouldndt mind trying out a 250r. Like I said, if worst comes to worst, I have another banshee to fall back on.

Bump bump bump, still lookin for a trade!