boost bottles

snedden9485

what do the boost bottles do? do they improve performance much? they seem like a cheap mod. also too looking at boyeson reeds. do they provide much more power? dual stage or singles (more than twice the price). any help would be great.

cheers

chris

In the upper right corner, there is a button that says SEARCH. just try clicking it. It is the way :whistling:

Do a search on the Boost Bottle. This site is pretty ruthless about them.

To sum it up no their crap.

If I rember the reeds are great if you have any port work but just ok if you dont.Get the V-Force 3 IMO.

I am just a newbee and passing on info that I have come across on the site. I am sure that somebody will chim in soon. :unsure:

Never tried a boost bottle because i have heard they are junk, and dont do anything. I have always heard good things about v force 3 reeds. Thats what im going to use on my cub when i get it. :thumbsup:

the main reason the boost bottle's arent worth it is because they put extra weight on your intake boots causing them to crack i know from experience. If you want to have the cross over between the 2 either use the cross over tube (less weight) or buy the intakes with it built in. As in adding power thats all BS. I have no cross over between mine and that didnt change my power at all. I'm in no way an expert just saying what i have found from personal experience.

hope this helps.