KP Sand Dunes

BigRed350x

so we doing it the 6,7, and 8? thats what I am planning on. let me know. shit we might even head over there for the 4th :biggrin: FIREWORKS :biggrin:

I haven't really heard any other dates besides those, and the weekend after that. I know I'm taking off work from the 4th all the way through the following week. i will be out there all my vacation days, and maybe take a trip to St. A's while I have days off available.

- Jared

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:notworthy: man kp looks awesome would love to come out there but 1400 miles is a little far not to metion the fact that im so slow compared to all you guys

it would be worth it man. We'd make it worth it for you. LOTS of riding to do. I'm actually thinking about taking some of the folks from the get-together out to my ranch for a days riding. I have around 40,000 acres of land 3 hours from KP. I'd take you riding there if you came that far. Walden sand dunes is only a 2.5hr drive from KP as well. Been kinda thinking about maybe just making it a multi-dune vacation/ride thing. Hit KP, walden, and my ranch for those who are interested. There's nothing else out there like Walden, and not many people have been there before. Would be cool to get some of the BHQ guys down there.

- Jared

• 2 weeks later...

Bigred, the only dates I am going to be able to do is the 6th, 7th, and 8th. Have a wedding to go to the next weekend so thats what works for me. Dont change any plans for me though, do what works for everybody else.

So are we shooting for the 6th, 7th, and 8th red? Ive got a buddy down here that wants to go and needs to plan out his vacation time pretty soon... :thumbsup:

I cant wait to see that thing run mike... There are some huge straight places at KP.... I will line my 4mil up with you just for shits and giggles... LOL Gonna be a fun weekend. :thumbsup:

• 2 weeks later...

killpecker sounds like a bitchin place to ride. im livin in Laramie so im sure ill have to hit up walden a few times...id like to make it out to killpecker too this summer. i just got a banshee 2 weeks ago so im new to this (2nd post i think LOL) but it would be sweet if i could meet up with you guys! i dont know too many people to go riding with right now in laramie.