Who Smokes?

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^ I'm with this guy.

On a side note they were talking about smoking this morning on some news station here, about the cost of smoking.

Average pack is about 4 dollars.

One pack a day= 48 dollars a week, 2688 dollars a year. To most people it stops there.

Then they went further into it, when you fill out insurance paper for say work, and it ask if you are a smoker, they actually charge a higher premium. This average is about 40 dollars a week, 2240 a year.

Then life insurance once again if you smoke the rate is higher, they said between 1000-2000 dollars a year.

Smokes $2688

Health Ins $2240

Life Ins $ 1500(middle)

For a grand total of $6824 a year for a smoker... I guess I will not be picking up this habit anytime at all..

im with both of you 1 because its a waste of money :banghead:

2 you stink up the place and piss pepole of and :verymad: :banghead: :verymad:

3 im only 12 so there :yelrotflmao:

I used to be a smoker of about 1 pack of Reds evry 3 days, besides when I drank! Now I Dip Cope...

Just quit for new year, about a can every 2 days. Mostly at work, just seemed to pass the time and where I work you can spit anywhere you want, for the most part. Just saw a nasty vid clip on Consumptionjunction (anyone got a light? was the title, I think) You know, jawless dudes, cancerous lungs, ect.. Glad I quit, at least for now.......... :whistling: