Just ordered my pipes

KingSpade

Just thought id share with you guys that i just ordered my pipes and jet kit. i got the DMC 916's and a dynojet stage 3 jet kit. i am picking my banshee up in a couple weeks, it is a 2002 black, white and silver. its all stock but it wont stay that way for long. i will post pics as stuff starts arriving!!

Man you got the sickness early. That is what i like to see. Buying mods before you even have the shee. :notworthy: That is my style.

jsoh

well this will be my 5th banshee, and im not gonna fuck around with this one, im starting out small until she blows. next in line is some +2 +1's and either a durablue or axcalibur axle, and probly some bigger carbs, just not sure which intake to go with, pro design or trinity

ive seen in your videos that you ran these pipes for a while. how did you like the performance? also why did you decide not to stay using them?

I changed them for Paul Turner. Because I need more torque I ride moslty MX... But I ran 3 set of DMC's in the past ... My experience in trails has been great with thoses pipes. It's practically the same power than T5

I have the same pipes with the following mods and run a 300 main and 27.5 pilot

DMC 916 pipes

K&N with proflow and no lid

+4 timing

Lightened flywheel

Carbon tech reeds in the stock cages

Stock bore and head

Elevation 3500ft (sand mountain nv)

40F-80F temp

Also see Here: http://www.dmc-on-line.com/AlienPDF/Banshee916_System.pdf