Simple quick help needed! Thanks.

205GTINUT

Hi there, when my bike is warming up it seems to be running richer on the right hand cylinder as the exhaust smoke is just slightly heavier. I never noticed this before until i been messing around with the air screws under the seat. Could this be the problem? The bike is running on Castrol A747 and is going like a dream. Any ideas?? Thanks again!

Its quite easy take your carbs out of the banshee tie bricks to each one and throw them in a lake. Works awsome for me everytime. :thumbsup:

Just playing man hes talking about the slides in the carbs make sure there both adjusted to the same height. Make sure that as you pull the throttle lever they both raise at the same time and that they stay the same hieght all the way through the pull like 1/4, 1/2, and full throttle.

Edited by GSXKID

you can attempt to do it by eye all day long but i 100% garranty you it wont be perfectly on... do your self and your motor a favor and invest 50 bucks in a carb sync tool... jeff at fast sells them... they are very ez to use and you will have both carbs exactly synced in a few min versus a matter of hours and they still wont be 100% on