need help with Ipod nano info...

tithead

i got an ipod nano a while ago... the thing is the dogs balls considering much little i use it.

i synced a playlist from a friends computer onto my ipod... not all of the songs i like and i would like to add a couple pics on it.... i know how to load pics on there but i dont have enough memory. i want to delete one or 2 songs from my ipod so i can put the pictures on there.... only thing is, so far, i cant seen to access the ipod to delete the songs... i can only sync a new playlist onto it.

is it possable to go into the ipod from itunes or a fil on the pc to delete unwanted songs?

thanks in advance,

james

when itunes is open you can click on the playlist button to view all the songs on the play list. if you want to remove one song, yoou can right click the song and then select delete.

i synced a play list from a friends computer.

im now on mine.

i want to delete a few songs from my ipod to put pics on.

the only way i can find to delete songs is if i rewrite them all with a new playlist.

i dont want to do that.

how do i access the ipod, to delete songs that i dont want, so i can upload pics?

from what i understand...i dont think you can just "delite a few songs" if you hook it up to ur pc and want to change anything, everything you got from you friend will be deleted. its this gay thing apple decided to put in them to stop (or slow) preople from music sharing...

Plug the ipod in, open a windows browser and access the ipod like an extrenal storage device. Now go to the folder options and show hiden files. open the the fold that somthing like ipod music or something. That folder is the one containing all the mp3s. you can either add them to your computer and make your own playlist or you can delete some songs.

This is how I remeber it, but I don't have it infront of me right now.

The ipod's are glorified hard drives and you can access them accordingly. Once you plug your ipod into your computer it will list all the music you have on it. At that time you can add and remove songs and then put them back on your ipod. If you don't want to do that take it back to your friends computer and do it there. To answer your question there is no way to access your playlist on your ipod directly and delete songs, at least not that I am aware of.................