saddam is dead...

tithead

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

actually if you do a little research, every and all public officals financial records (as well as any and all information about any publicly elected official) are available to the citizens of this country!

good point m&m this is another good reason to move from cynical conspiracies to reasonable deduction that Bush is not a profiteer of war.

oh come on.... you didnt understand anything I said !!??

People, this is a fine example of propaganda the extreme right wing people will say to rally others to thier cause.

nice try. please tell me how the following quote doesnt sound anti-american;

I dont' understand how we're helping other countries by invading thier homeland, killing hundreds of thousands of thier men, women and children, destroying thier cities and infrastructers and sending thier country into a civil war. who the hell wants that help ?

you make us out to be the bad guy. i cant stand that shit. you ignore ALL the good that has come from it and twist the realities of war into some sort of reckless ill-intentioned slaughter brought on by us.

thats a fine example of the extreme left wing smearing a good nation to push their own, weak, pussified values onto the rest of us.

Wow... So since Iam not inlisted in the military I cant agree with what Americas doing??? You just proved what a moron you are.. I realize the point your trying to make and not only is it irrelevant but childish.. Hey meat, you belive in freedom right?? Are you inlisted?? What a clown :yelrotflmao: For the record I was in a accident(atv :biggrin: ) and broke my tib and fib. Now I have a rod that runs from my ankle to my knee.. Not exactly military material huh? Otherwise if I needed to go I would and be proud to do what my father and granfather did, rather than bitch and cry..

You have rambled on for PAGES now about how we are doing all this for oil and we arn't helping them by liberating them and yada yada yada..

Your right, some don't want us there. But then again ALLOT do.. Or maybe thats the RIGHT WING SPIN that all the media plays favor to :shoothead:

Seriously you sound like someone that does nothing but watch the news and barfs it onto the keyboard.. Bunch of negative crap that when spewed out sounds so powerfull and dramatic.. You don't work for Mr. Moore do you?

Iam going to ask the question that all you anti-bush clowns avoid..

What should have been done? From the day of 9/11 and KNOWING that Saddam played a part in funding/arming/training terrorists..

Oh and one more thing, it cracks me up to see the Canadias with such STRONG oppinions on what "we" should do.. :yelrotflmao:

RIPPEN

Wow... So since Iam not inlisted in the military I cant agree with what Americas doing??? You just proved what a moron you are.. I realize the point your trying to make and not only is it irrelevant but childish.. Hey meat, you belive in freedom right?? Are you inlisted?? What a clown :yelrotflmao: For the record I was in a accident(atv :biggrin: ) and broke my tib and fib. Now I have a rod that runs from my ankle to my knee.. Not exactly military material huh? Otherwise if I needed to go I would and be proud to do what my father and granfather did, rather than bitch and cry..

You have rambled on for PAGES now about how we are doing all this for oil and we arn't helping them by liberating them and yada yada yada..

Your right, some don't want us there. But then again ALLOT do.. Or maybe thats the RIGHT WING SPIN that all the media plays favor to :shoothead:

Seriously you sound like someone that does nothing but watch the news and barfs it onto the keyboard.. Bunch of negative crap that when spewed out sounds so powerfull and dramatic.. You don't work for Mr. Moore do you?

Iam going to ask the question that all you anti-bush clowns avoid..

What should have been done? From the day of 9/11 and KNOWING that Saddam played a part in funding/arming/training terrorists..

Oh and one more thing, it cracks me up to see the Canadias with such STRONG oppinions on what "we" should do.. :yelrotflmao:

"knowing" of the connections too terrorism huh? :whistling:

here it is, took 2 seconds to find this stuff.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saddam_Hussein_and_al-Qaeda

heres another one for ya...straight from the horses mouth (Richard Clarke, former CIA head under Reagan, GB1, Clinton and GW)

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2004/03/19/...ain607356.shtml

Richard Clarke didnt know and if he didnt know, you or i certainly didnt know!

but i do like how you left out training/funding/arming Al Qeada. not just terrorists in general but a specific group that has been named and pinpointed as the 9/11 masterminds. but thats OK when its right wing spin! :thumbsup:

when we look back on this time in history, president bush will be seen as the noble hero he is.

that has to be the best statement in this entire topic!! :thumbsup:

noble like whom, King Edward I?

this sounds earily familiar...

"Unlike his father, Henry III of England, Edward I took great interest in the workings of his government and undertook a number of reforms to regain royal control in government and administration. He also did numerous reforms on the law, most noticeably via the series of Statutes issued during the early years of his reign. He spearheaded a wave of nationalism and solidified central authority over the country, a trend also used by contemporary monarchs."

taken from http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Edward_I_of_England

the noble hero strikes again...(Bush's new take on personal US mail rights)

http://www.nydailynews.com/front/story/485561p-408789c.html

even more infringements (ontop of the patriot act) onto personal rights of all US citizens. when does it stop, no one knows.

noble he is indeed!

the noble hero strikes again...(Bush's new take on personal US mail rights)

http://www.nydailynews.com/front/story/485561p-408789c.html

even more infringements (ontop of the patriot act) onto personal rights of all US citizens. when does it stop, no one knows.

umm easy there tiger. you need to do your homework. the new york daily news is about as reputable a news source as the enquirer. what they fail to mention is that there is nothing new in that bill. those are all old laws. he didnt add anything new. there hasnt been postal reform since the 70s. the only things new that he signed into effect were postal rate reform and restrictions. the eager left is just trying to rile you all up. dont be dumb enough to buy into it.

You can waste all the time you want linking shit here and there.. But to be honest I dont give a frogs lilly green ass.. Why??? Because most EVERYTHING these days has its own agenda and spin on it... Think about it, you SERIOUSLY think that Saddam had done NOTHING AT ALL to help or harbor terrorist? SERIOUSLY? IMO that would fall into common sence and just because your source doesn't have all the nifty facts to prove it doesn't mean its disproven.. Besides that I wasn't saying its the only reason for going over there but I belive it was one.. Iam done with this thread.. If you want to read anymore of my views feel free to search for the half dozen of the other Bush Vs America topics.. Iam not "running away" because you "schooled" me mullet, just think this has long past run its coarse...

RIPPEN

You can waste all the time you want linking shit here and there.. But to be honest I dont give a frogs lilly green ass.. Why??? Because most EVERYTHING these days has its own agenda and spin on it... Think about it, you SERIOUSLY think that Saddam had done NOTHING AT ALL to help or harbor terrorist? SERIOUSLY? IMO that would fall into common sence and just because your source doesn't have all the nifty facts to prove it doesn't mean its disproven.. Besides that I wasn't saying its the only reason for going over there but I belive it was one.. Iam done with this thread.. If you want to read anymore of my views feel free to search for the half dozen of the other Bush Vs America topics.. Iam not "running away" because you "schooled" me mullet, just think this has long past run its coarse...

RIPPEN

hey man take it how you want, i dont give a "frogs lilly green ass" either.

just dont come on here spewing all your right wing ideas/statements and not expect some sort of response!

btw, you are damn right it falls into common sense.