UFC 66

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

anyone see the arsloviski holding the cage keep guy from rolling him????

Didn't notice that... Either way Arslovski was by far the better fighter.. The night panned out well other than the Griffin loss.. Oh well, at least Chuck shut Titos ass up..

RIPPEN

I was glad to see MacDonald win...and, disappointed to see Forrest Gump lose.

I think they stopped the liddel/Bitch fight too early, Iceman was reigning blows down, but...80 % were being blocked or brushed off, not like Forrest's loss.

But, I think the iceman would've won, either way....I will say as much as I can't stand Tito, he took his loss like a man.

Bring on Cro Cop and Rampage!!

I agree that the Chuck fight was stopped a little soon. I think he took more shots in the first round, and they let it go. It was gonna end that way sooner ot later though. I'm not a Tito fan, but he's not nearly as much of a prick as I thought. He started changing my opinion during the whole Shamrock soap opera.

Who cares if Arlovski held the cage, fighters do it all the time for a few seconds here or there, its instinct.

Why does everybody like Forrest so much? He's a cool dude , but it seems like EVERYBODY loves that guy. I think he's ok, but I'm not upset that he finally got thumped. He was due.

Q. 'RAMPAGE" Jackson is a bad man. I'm surprised nobody seems hyped about his debut in the UFC. He did beat the "Iceman" a couple of years ago in Pride.

Edited by BANSHEEMANIA

I agree that the Chuck fight was stopped a little soon. I think he took more shots in the first round, and they let it go. It was gonna end that way sooner ot later though. I'm not a Tito fan, but he's not nearly as much of a prick as I thought. He started changing my opinion during the whole Shamrock soap opera.

Who cares if Arlovski held the cage, fighters do it all the time for a few seconds here or there, its instinct.

Why does everybody like Forrest so much? He's a cool dude , but it seems like EVERYBODY loves that guy. I think he's ok, but I'm not upset that he finally got thumped. He was due.

Q. 'RAMPAGE" Jackson is a bad man. I'm surprised nobody seems hyped about his debut in the UFC. He did beat the "Iceman" a couple of years ago in Pride.

Agree about the Tito thing.. I still cant hardly stand him but he is a decent fighter

Agree about the cage holding..

As far as Forrest... I personaly think he won or should have had another round against Tito.. Tito is one of the top contenders and for forrest to give him that kind of a fight is impressive.. Also I have allot of respect for him because I think he has more heart than anyone in the UFC.. Anyone who can get their arm broke and still beat the guy using his other arm has a shit load of heart.. Is Forrest that great of a fighter??? IMO not yet.. But he is rapidly approving and I think his loss last night will help him refine some things and come back strong.

As for Rampage Iam stoked... But not as stoked for him as Iam for Cro Cop.. Rampage did beat Chuck but when I watched that fight recently Chuck didn't look like the Chuck he is now.. I think it will be a good fight but I really think that fight could go either way.

RIPPEN

last nights fight in my opinion:

Arlovski played his game smart with that punch to the face on the other guy after the ref stopped them and his mouthguard is just sick :clap:

I loved it when lebanon got his bitch ass choked out....that was one of the coolest things I have ever seen, that kid is a fag with his red hair and black nails........FLAMER :flamewar:

Griffin slipped but I will give it to jardine...hes one tough mofo but still a pretty decent guy. I felt bad for forest when jardine was punching the shit outta him and his head just kinda flopped there. :unsure:

Chuck and titos fight was absolutely sweet. Chuck toyed wih tito's trash talking ass the whole time. He had several oppurtunities for just a straight knockout but chuck was patient and when he socked tito the first time and he fell down I jumped outta my seat I was so pumped. That was a nice hit by chuck. The only thing tito had on chuck was he hit him like 3 times pretty decent (but like they said liddel has a jaw of steel) and then titio got a take-down but couldn't even hang on to it. ASnother cool part was when chuck frickin broke tito's leg with that kick cause liddel just got sick of tito doing his little gay kicks so chuck showed him how to do it and amost took his legs out from under him. then when tito was on the ground and chucks punches were just like a piston slamming into tito, who could do nothing but put his gay arms over his head. I think if they would have let tito back up then chuck would have had him if not seconds later in the fourth round with a skull crushing blow. MAn I loved watching tito bleed.....but he did take his loss like a man.

All together it was one hell of a saturday night.

Yeh there were some great fights. My question is, Howcome when I say I am ordering a fight and its $5 a head to cover costs of food and the fight, I end up with 30 people in my house and $10....

Everyone that comes to my house to watch it pitch in nicely.. Everyone throws in 10 bones and so we provide pizza, pop, and the fight.. Guys want beer they bring it but if they are not drinking much I give them a couple of mine.. Works out good for everyone in the end.. Most of the cost is covered and we have a kickass time..

RIPPEN