UFC 66

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ortiz has all the tools to win and has looked pretty good in this last year, However I hope chuck wins. I predict a Chuck Liddel Knockout in 3:53

People(in fight forums) always say Tito has all this skill and this and that. Its MMA and anything can happen but Tito hasn't proven jack shit of his skill.. He eeked out a win against Forrest Griffin and beat up a OLD Shamrock a couple times.. Tito is a bitch and I hope he gets his head knocked off into the $100 seats.. Liddel should easly take it but with the fall of Franklin, and Hughes nothings for sure..

RIPPEN

chuck is going to kick him in the side of the head in the first round and thats going to be the end of the fight. :thumbsup:

People(in fight forums) always say Tito has all this skill and this and that. Its MMA and anything can happen but Tito hasn't proven jack shit of his skill.. He eeked out a win against Forrest Griffin and beat up a OLD Shamrock a couple times.. Tito is a bitch and I hope he gets his head knocked off into the $100 seats.. Liddel should easly take it but with the fall of Franklin, and Hughes nothings for sure..

RIPPEN

yea i agree, tito has proven nothing. wow, he whooped shamrock.. big deal. i dont think you can really compare liddel vs tito with those other fights though. franklin was no match and prolly never will be for silva. silva dominated him and i knew from the beginning franklin didnt have a chance. silva is flat out a better fighter. as for hughes, he got lucky in the first fight with GSP. this time around, GSP just made sure he didnt go down with hughes. he manhandled hughes as far as im concerned up and down. i guess what im saying is that i dont really see those 2 fights as upsets. silva and GSP are just better at what they do.

If tito tries to box him, He will get knocked out again, I think titos only strong point is his ability to do damage inside peoples guard.

tito isnt boxing shit. even with shamrocks ancient ass he didnt wanna stand up. he sure as fuck isnt standin up with chuck. tito is lookin for the take down.

chuck is going to kick him in the side of the head in the first round and thats going to be the end of the fight. :thumbsup:

even thought it would be cool, i doubt chucks gonna kick him in the head. its gonna be a shower of punches...

Tito is a bitch and I hope he gets his head knocked off into the $100 seats..

AMEN.....I love how tito is like all talk and chuck is just calm like when they weighed into today and they took the pics of them standing face to face tito is running his mouth and the "iceman" just stood there like your a dumb ass.......man I love that in a guy.

I think tito's ground and pound is just his preference..There is no way with him being good friends and training with dean lister, that he hasn't got some good submissions..I think his personality is shitty, but i'm going against the grain and saying tito wins buy decision..