hellride 96

highroller355

bought from him about a month ago told me he sent them out on mon the dec.11 tried getting intouch with him for tracking # that he said he would get me no response till dec.19 thats when he told me he sent them out o the 18th mean while i found out someone else on the site bought the same ones from this guy and didnt get them either but about 2 weeks later got him money back but its not the money its the principle i have tried to get intouch with this guy he gets back to you once every 7-10 days with a quick comment then gone it is know dec.28 and still no carbs been trying to get intouch with him for tracking # no response he told me on the 11th he would give me one then on the 19th im figuring this duesh bag never sent them out still, i would like for him to take his texas ass and come to ny so i can put my boot up his ass these kind of people f--k it up for other people trying to sell ,and buy

Edited by highroller355

Yeah after you do that, can I cram these POS rims he sold me where the sun don't shine?!? This guy is a complete F*&king duche bag and sold me complete junk. Once I called him on the rims not being what he said they were and that they were completely worthless, he stopped emailing me. :wallbash: :shoothead:

I wish that people like this can be kicked off this site!! Oh well, I know now never to send a check to anybody for anything...At least paypal has some protection!

Good luck trying to get your parts!!!

Edited by hyperlite33

• 1 month later...

A good thing to do for deadbeats like this guy seems to be is get all of the information you can before you send payment. If your paying through Paypal still get the phone number and home address just incase you need to contact the seller for any reason. If the person selling is not willing to give this infomation to you its more than likely a scam.

I wanted to buy some stuff off of him. He was quick to PM me a price and paypal adress but he never responded when I asked him for other information. That told me dont send him money. I say this because Ive talked to a few people he has burnt. One person is to many so I dont have a problem writing this.

Edited by Washburn

A good thing to do for deadbeats like this guy seems to be is get all of the information you can before you send payment. If your paying through Paypal still get the phone number and home address just incase you need to contact the seller for any reason. If the person selling is not willing to give this infomation to you its more than likely a scam.

I wanted to buy some stuff off of him. He was quick to PM me a price and paypal adress but he never responded when I asked him for other information. That told me dont send him money. I say this because Ive talked to a few people he has burnt. One person is to many so I dont have a problem writing this.

finally got them filled with shit didnt work tried cleaning them one bent needle absolute junk threw them away was so pissed

Edited by highroller355